Quote from: charlie stubbs on January 10, 2010, 04:37:10 PM
Quote from: wats that 4 ref on January 10, 2010, 11:50:32 AM
early predictions for league honours

div 1 cross ??? ru ogs
div2 harps    ru b`nab
div3 bridge   ru newtown
div4 a`more ru st pats 2nds ;)

div 1 cross ogs relegated culloville cruppen
div 2 killeavy harps. the nab should be a threat with mcparland and grugan available all year, granemore will challenge 2 i feel also.  relegated st peters ballyhagan
div 3 bridge newtown. 
div 4 annaghmore cross 2nds

interesting all 4 divisions represented in intermediate cship this year!
anyone know when draws take place..
yeah, ridiculous situation. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

charlie stubbs

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 10, 2010, 04:48:08 PM

div 1 cross ??? ru ogs
div2 harps    ru b`nab
div3 bridge   ru newtown
personally think downs structure good top division plus top 4 in div 2 make up senior then the rest is filtered down according to league positions.  think tirnanog trying drop down to intermediare a farce.beat clans 3 years ago,then beat by ogs and cross.nearly every team in senior would have suffered the same fate
div 2 killeavy harps. the nab should be a threat with mcparland and grugan available all year, granemore will challenge 2 i feel also.  relegated st peters ballyhagan
div 3 bridge newtown. 

torres

Quote from: charlie stubbs on January 10, 2010, 04:18:40 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 09, 2010, 07:25:12 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on January 09, 2010, 07:04:29 PM
Quote from: Muhammed McCarthy on January 09, 2010, 06:34:35 PM
Lots of teams training away with renewed hope thanks to Ogs dethroning Cross.
Should make for an interesting championship this year, with Ogs out to retain, Cross to regain, and the likes of Dromintee, Clans, Harps and St. Pats all feeling they can win it.
I'll have a few pound on Dromintee ;)

after seeing cullyhanna last year against granemore i dont see them as a genuine threat

You're some sage of wisdom being fit to judge a team's entire chances for the year on one match last year. Are Dromintee similarly ruled out of the reckoning?

saw pats v sarsfields 2 years ago in intermediate was very impressed with them.  felt last year that they had gone back wards.  felt with their good underage structure would be a genuine threat in 3 or 4 years if players continued to progress.  though dont rate them as a genuine contender at this stage.
i also felt st pats would be a genuine threat as they have quality in most area,s , but they lose focus easily when they get involved in on/ off the ball stuff which i feel goes against them and does them no favours .

torres

div 3 bridge newtown. 

div 2
i feel granemore will struggle to reach the same heights as last season as they have 3 regulars abroard including t mc clelland, b toner .  plus k toner ,[ j o, neill if he makes the squad] on county duty . but hopefully with new management they will prove otherwise .

the nab should be thereabouts but i see a lot of their players including grugan playing soccer in the local mid ulster league which  might hinder their progress if they any pick up injuries .

winsamsoon

And lets be honest they get involved in a lot of the off the ball stuff and at the end of the game the other teams has a laugh and two points in the bag. Really a stupid approach to games when you train hard all year.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Tots

div 1 cross ??? ru ogs
div2 harps    ru b`nab
div3 bridge   ru newtown

div 3 bridge newtown. 

interesting all 4 divisions represented in intermediate cship this year!anyone know when draws take place..

fcuk clean aaaaaa KW we are stayin up
lies from you

pearseog

div 1 cross ??? ru ogs
div2 harps    ru b`nab
div3 bridge   ru newtown

div 3 bridge newtown. 

if the leagues stay the same the senior championship will be represented by 3 divisions with newtown in div 3

charlie stubbs

Quote from: pearseog on January 11, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

div 1 cross ??? ru ogs
div2 harps    ru b`nab
div3 bridge   ru newtown

div 3 bridge newtown. 

if the leagues stay the same the senior championship will be represented by 3 divisions with newtown in div 3

Annaghmore are in div 4

AFS

Quote from: charlie stubbs on January 11, 2010, 09:29:27 AM

div 1 cross ??? ru ogs
div2 harps    ru b`nab
div3 bridge   ru newtown

div 3 bridge newtown. 

Annaghmore are in div 4

Since when were they a senior team?

On another note, who's this Shane O'Neills lad trialling for the Down minors?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: winsamsoon on January 10, 2010, 09:34:08 PM
And lets be honest they get involved in a lot of the off the ball stuff and at the end of the game the other teams has a laugh and two points in the bag. Really a stupid approach to games when you train hard all year.

So we lose every game? Wonder how we're heading into a 3rd season in Division 1 then. Not sure how we could have stayed up with 0 points.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 11, 2010, 11:32:42 AM

So we lose every game? Wonder how we're heading into a 3rd season in Division 1 then. Not sure how we could have stayed up with 0 points.

I don't think it would matter how many points you got, sure look at Killeavey, they're not getting relegated either.   ;)

thewanderer

cHAMPIONSHIP DRAWS this wednesday at county board meeting. Heard club chairmen met with the new county chair on saturday and where shown the plans for the final development at the athletic grounds and i have been told they look class. Contract awarded and work to start next week. Still think that the league and championship needs urgent review so that clubs can only compete in championship depending on divisional standing like they have inTyrone. Possiblly this could be looked at for 2011 where div1 plus 4 2nd div play in senior and so on in intermediate and junior leaving 16 in each championship. By winning junior or intermediate you could get divisional promotion think thats the way it works in tyrone and some other counties. this would stop silly things like newtown in the senior but playing in div3 and annaghmore in intermediate and playing div4.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: AFS on January 11, 2010, 10:40:56 AM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on January 11, 2010, 09:29:27 AM

div 1 cross ??? ru ogs
div2 harps    ru b`nab
div3 bridge   ru newtown

div 3 bridge newtown. 

Annaghmore are in div 4

Since when were they a senior team?

apologies read this wrong

On another note, who's this Shane O'Neills lad trialling for the Down minors?

charlie stubbs

Quote from: thewanderer on January 11, 2010, 12:06:04 PM
cHAMPIONSHIP DRAWS this wednesday at county board meeting. Heard club chairmen met with the new county chair on saturday and where shown the plans for the final development at the athletic grounds and i have been told they look class. Contract awarded and work to start next week. Still think that the league and championship needs urgent review so that clubs can only compete in championship depending on divisional standing like they have inTyrone. Possiblly this could be looked at for 2011 where div1 plus 4 2nd div play in senior and so on in intermediate and junior leaving 16 in each championship. By winning junior or intermediate you could get divisional promotion think thats the way it works in tyrone and some other counties. this would stop silly things like newtown in the senior but playing in div3 and annaghmore in intermediate and playing div4.

cant wait. the county chairman did indeed meet chairmen.  spoke to all the other officers also and spoke very well

winsamsoon

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 11, 2010, 11:32:42 AM

Perhaps here lies the seeds to your clubs indiscipline. Ignoring the real matters at hand whilst at the same time trying to get one over on someone and play the hard done by case.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.