Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Feel nice and refreshed for the new year, lookin forward to the latest gossip. How did xmas go for u EL, where u in raffertys for the big event on BOXING day. Hope ur attending the gym for the new season. ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: thewanderer on December 29, 2009, 04:09:58 PM
Feel nice and refreshed for the new year, lookin forward to the latest gossip. How did xmas go for u EL, where u in raffertys for the big event on BOXING day. Hope ur attending the gym for the new season. ;)

Luckily I decided to spend boxing day on the couch, it was great to see all the text messages the next morning though.  It was eventful from what I heard.

I'm attending the gym surely, but a week of eating nothing but crap doesn't exactly help much for my trim figure  ;)

thewanderer

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on December 29, 2009, 06:31:54 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on December 29, 2009, 04:09:58 PM

Luckily I decided to spend boxing day on the couch, it was great to see all the text messages the next morning though.  It was eventful from what I heard.

I'm attending the gym surely, but a week of eating nothing but crap doesn't exactly help much for my trim figure  ;)
Get down to the Gym NOW.  see u soon.

wallyman

any1 heading up to the armagh game 2mara?

CountyGK

who are they playing, and where is the match?

charlie stubbs

AFS

I'd say there's a decent chance it won't go ahead, freezing again tonight and not likely to be much warmer by 2 tomorrow.

RealSpiritof98

TacadoirArdMhacha

A poster on orchardcounty.com said its definitely off. Don't think I'll risk making the trip when it probably is off.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

AFS

illdecide

Quote from: Tots on December 23, 2009, 03:15:45 PM
Quote from: illdecide on December 23, 2009, 10:26:23 AM
Sorry Tots but no Flour Bags allowed on the GAA Board... :P

I hope your not who i think you are or i'll have to have a word with your da

My aul fella is Gerardio. You know him?
Up the lilywhites  ;)

Correct saan i know big Gerard alright...Pudding he is  :P only messin.

Looking forward to a few of the Armagh league matches coming up...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Real1995

Fermanagh game switched to Athletic Grounds i see....
Nice guys always finish second!

winsamsoon

Whats the story with the league this year. I heard Mullaghbawn may be still in division one as they are making it 12 teams???? any truth or shite???

Also are the any other clubs from Armagh joining the Ulster league??
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

st pats and killeavy have to be allowed to enter second teams before the leagues can be sorted winsam.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: winsamsoon on January 05, 2010, 07:48:12 PM
Whats the story with the league this year. I heard Mullaghbawn may be still in division one as they are making it 12 teams???? any truth or shite???

Also are the any other clubs from Armagh joining the Ulster league??

I had heard that it was both Killeavey and Mullaghbawn that were staying up, which would make the first division 12 teams.  So Killeavey get to stay up just because they put a 2nds team into the 4th division