Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 26, 2009, 05:23:16 PM
Thought you were dead big man
Why? I've been on other sections of the board, just not posting much in here since the football stopped.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

thewanderer

you mean football that u have a direct interest in. what have u been stirring elseware??  You should be in good form next season winners all the way in the league i,d say ;) think you,ll have a good xmas now.

naka

anyone any news on the new jersey

armagh leg-end

Quote from: naka on November 27, 2009, 12:54:25 PM
anyone any news on the new jersey

i see you can get the current one on sale on the oneills website! new jersey must be in pipeline!
Ard Mhacha Abu

winsamsoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 26, 2009, 05:28:08 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on November 26, 2009, 05:23:16 PM
Thought you were dead big man
Why? I've been on other sections of the board, just not posting much in here since the football stopped.

That's why big lad

full back

Heard St Pats & Killeavey 2nd teams got into the league.

Will this affect the relegation issues?

yellowcard

Quote from: full back on November 30, 2009, 08:55:39 AM

I could be wrong but I think that would have to be ratified by the clubs at the county AGM first. Presuming they both get in I have heard that the Leagues could be re-structured to split the number of teams equally in each division.

Orior

Quote from: yellowcard on November 30, 2009, 09:24:27 AM
Quote from: full back on November 30, 2009, 08:55:39 AM

I could be wrong but I think that would have to be ratified by the clubs at the county AGM first. Presuming they both get in I have heard that the Leagues could be re-structured to split the number of teams equally in each division.

If Killeavy 2nds get in, then is it more difficult for Killeen?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

bennydorano

With the proposed restructuring of the divisions into just North & South does it not make such a move redundant?  The likes of divisional B leagues will be much better for such restructuring.  Does it mean they'll have to have thirds teams as well??

torres

Quote from: thewanderer on November 26, 2009, 09:30:27 AM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on November 25, 2009, 08:42:35 PM
That he is.  I don't think it warranted the cheesy smiley though
el your getting very sensitive but he is a balloon and runs a school boy site ;)
i see you got a mention on it

winsamsoon

Brilliant the violence is even spreading to their own now

orange2009

Relive a momentous year for the GAA in Armagh.  In the 125th Anniversary of the Association, Armagh continues to thrive.  We reached many milestones throughout the year, culminating in the Tom Markham Cup returning to Armagh aftera gap of 60 years.  The book is a fantastic 200 page publication, and is a must this Christmas for any GAA fan in Armagh.  It catalogues the high's, and the lows, of what was an eventful year for Armagh.

The Book will be launched over 2 locations this week:

SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER

Eason's Newry - There will be a selection of Senior and Minor Players here, along with the Tom Markham Cup from 10am until 12 noon, with them being available for signing books and for pictures.

The Quay's Newry - There will be a stall in the Quay's where books can be purchased 10am until 3pm, with the Tom Markham Cup from 12 noon onwards

WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER

Easons Craigavon, Rushmere Shopping Centre - There will be a selection of Senior and Minor Players here, along with the Tom Markham Cup from 7pm until 9pm, with them being available for signing books and for pictures.

thewanderer

Is that orange michael, good luck with book launch.

Orior

Congrats to Raymond McSherry who received the clubman personality of the year award at the recent county dinner. Very well deserved.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians