Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffleKing

Very few of last year's panel ommitted accoring to my info. One of the 2 o'rourkes on the panel... youngest one not included. fair few returners like mackin, austin, swift, mccone, etc. no minors from last year.

armaghpat

Heard kevin orourke and stephen kernan also dropped. Apparantly Kor too small for county football, After starting against Tyrone last year? Few new cross faces too.

naka

Onion Bag

Glad to see Mc Cone getting another shot, he didnt get a proper go with Mc Donnell.

he has been scoring for fun in the trials,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

killarm

Wanderer - how many ogs men on the new panel and who?

The Iceman

Can we get a list of the new panel?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

camloughlad

cant belive kor is dropped.

wat  do yas think of cruppens chances of a 3 in a row in the u21

fitzroyalty

Quote from: camloughlad on November 18, 2009, 07:58:56 PM
cant belive kor is dropped.

wat  do yas think of cruppens chances of a 3 in a row in the u21
cross will stuff them. KOR poor attitude from what i hear

armaghpat

Fitzroyalty, it was one of the Senior members of the panel telling me about him being dropped and apparently they cant make any sense of it either as his attitude and work rate was brilliant last year if it had of been otherwise doubt he would have started ahead of the rest. I asked if he'd a bad attitude and was told def not. Im still trying to work it out for myself because I really like him as a player. So have to disagree with ya there. A Size issue was what P Orourke told him. 

Has P.McGrane been confirmed as manager of Eglish?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: armaghpat on November 18, 2009, 10:38:22 PM
Has P.McGrane been confirmed as manager of Eglish?

Tried to get confirmation of this myself. By all accounts he was expected to play again next year...

davo

heard that there are only 4 ogs boys on it. mallon, clarke, duffy and parkinson. bit of a joke if you ask me! interesting to see how many cross boys are on it.

Onion Bag

Quote from: davo on November 19, 2009, 11:25:48 AM
heard that there are only 4 ogs boys on it. mallon, clarke, duffy and parkinson. bit of a joke if you ask me! interesting to see how many cross boys are on it.

Who else are you suggesting Davo?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

thewanderer

Davo and oinion, Anto Duffy will be joining the panel after the u21 cship also JJ is in por plans when he returns from uni in england after xmas. cross players ph,ak,pk,tk,mmcn,dmck  :-X

killarm

How do you know this wanderer - are you in the know?

BenDover

Quote from: thewanderer on November 19, 2009, 12:45:09 PM
Davo and oinion, Anto Duffy will be joining the panel after the u21 cship also JJ is in por plans when he returns from uni in england after xmas. cross players ph,ak,pk,tk,mmcn,dmck  :-X

Anto has no desire to join up with the county just yet, he has 2 more years u21 and seems happy enough in the knowledge that he'll get game time there. Sitting on the bench for the seniors is of no benefit to him or the Ogs, pauric duffy and Loughie are prime examples