Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torres

i see orchard county.com is SUSPENDED , does anyone know why ?

Carbery

torres

ogshead

torres

Quote from: ogshead on November 15, 2009, 11:26:09 PM
Does anyone know what was said?
before it went of a few were trying to find out from a fellow poster as too who he heard was on a panel of 35 for the mc kenna cup ,and a few had mentioned players they heard had been picked , thats all i can think it could be .

AFS

Quote from: torres on November 15, 2009, 11:33:40 PM
before it went of a few were trying to find out from a fellow poster as too who he heard was on a panel of 35 for the mc kenna cup ,and a few had mentioned players they heard had been picked , thats all i can think it could be .

Nah, it was all the tubes on the thread about next year's minors constantly slagging boys off.

thewanderer

its a childish board anyway most are still at school.  It shows in relation to the ogs / galls game how big a missed opportunity it was by the ogs who would have certainly beaten clontibret on yesterdays showing. ah well theres always a next time.

gander

its good for getting all the club fixtures and results though

thewanderer

make centre half an honorary member of this thread then. :)

winsamsoon

It is good for fixtures and results and should therefore be kept open without a message board. Clearly some of the ones using it are too childish and the lad running it is risking a lot for providing a good service for the GAA community. shame on them.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armagh leg-end

Quote from: torres on November 15, 2009, 11:33:40 PM

in saying that i have heard of a few of the boys on this 35 man panel. im told its a fi nal panel with no one else being added on. its the armagh panel for 2010. anyone know when its going to be released i full?
Ard Mhacha Abu

thewanderer

a meetin was held in armagh last week with the panel, a few noticeable absentees but i also know of a few who declined an invite due to past experience due to lack of football and also for other commitments. Wait and see and dont go too much on the mc kenna cup. I also have been told that the door will be open especially to a few who will be with the u21 panel intially

fitzroyalty

anyone in the know care to name a few players?? :-*

thewanderer

wait and see the official list which will be released shortly ;)

rattle-the-net

Cross v Cruppen u21 Final athletic grounds @ 2.30pm Sunday