Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stpauls

Carbery

Quote from: goldenyears on November 13, 2009, 12:26:30 PM
tony mac the new cross manager???

Crossmaglen will win the Armagh SFC in 2010 with Tony McEntee at the helm - a proven winner.

Rudigar

Quote from: Carbery on November 13, 2009, 01:06:06 PM

Crossmaglen will win the Armagh SFC in 2010 with Tony McEntee at the helm - a proven winner.

Nonsense, impossible to say. I would bet a good dollar that he'll be a classy manager, but playing success guarantees nothing.

border rabbit

Ok someone may as well start it, Championship predictions for 2010:

Senior:-
Winners: Cross
Runners-up: Granemore

Intermediate:-
Winners: Culloville
Runners-up: Madden

Junior:-
Winners: Tullysarron
Runners-up: Forkhill

And before someone states the obvious I know it all depends on the draw as to who the finalists willl be.

thewanderer

peedictions: 2010

Senior      Pearse OGs ( 2009 champs )
              D- tee    r/up

intermediate

Sarsfield
              Culloville  r/up

Junior

( Harps hehe)  Beleek
                                Tullysarren r/up

thewanderer

now dont be goin mad Kaaat and the rest of my Harps friends, it was just a little joke. But if the regrading of the championships goes ahead as suggested by some clubs only teams in the 1st Div can play senior 2nd Div intermediate and 3rd Div junior, some sweating next year for league positions.

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: Carbery on November 13, 2009, 01:06:06 PM

Yeah as a player! Different job being a manager. Think they would have a better chance with him in the team rather than on the bench.

Skiddybadoo

Was Martin Califf offered the Cross job?  Did the Cross committee give him first refusal? 

stew

ah well, an here I thought the Harps would be capable of winning the co championship within the next three years.

I think Mcentee will be a tremendous asset to cross and he is a sure fire Armagh manager who will do serious damage. he was a stud as a player and he will be a stud as a manager and good luck to him, he is a hero of mine. Crossmaglen, yet again you have chosen well. Prediction. McEntee will win the county next year and an AI in three years.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: stew on November 14, 2009, 07:00:18 PM

ah well, an here I thought the Harps would be capable of winning the co championship within the next three years.

I think Mcentee will be a tremendous asset to cross and he is a sure fire Armagh manager who will do serious damage. he was a stud as a player and he will be a stud as a manager and good luck to him, he is a hero of mine. Crossmaglen, yet again you have chosen well. Prediction. McEntee will win the county next year and an AI in three years.

We're fucked now with that kiss of death :P  It will be interesting to see how Tony adjusts to the tracksuit.  The one good thing is that in Gareth O'Neill he has a very shrewd and able assistant.  He knows more about the game than most and is a great reader of the flow of a game.  It wouldn't surprise me to show Tony around the middle of the field by August of next year.

Skiddybadoo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 14, 2009, 07:07:47 PM

We're fucked now with that kiss of death :P  It will be interesting to see how Tony adjusts to the tracksuit.  The one good thing is that in Gareth O'Neill he has a very shrewd and able assistant.  He knows more about the game than most and is a great reader of the flow of a game.  It wouldn't surprise me to show Tony around the middle of the field by August of next year.

BCB1 - was Caly considered?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Skiddybadoo on November 14, 2009, 11:48:59 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 14, 2009, 07:07:47 PM

BCB1 - was Caly considered?

I would doubt he put his name forward, very much a number 2, don't think he would be number 1 type.  Tony, gareth and Jim were the names mentioned from the very start so I doubt if there were any other candidates.

wats that 4 ref

senior..cross.ru maghery :P

inter`...cullaville..ru sarsfields

junior...eire og .ru killean ;D

crossfire

Under 21 Championship

Cross 1-15 Cullyhanna 1-6.

naka

cruppen won by 17 points
should be a good final cruppen and cross