Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarm

Any managerial moves?
I take it the ogs are staying with their manager -  what do you think wanderer.
Harps new management will be interesting but heard whimpers of benny o k taking the reins.
Have cross confirmed their manager yet?

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Shazam on November 10, 2009, 08:13:54 PM
Anywan got a report from the town v country game. Maybe charlie stubbs could find one for us.

was at the ogs game shazam

charlie stubbs

hard luck to the ogs on sun.  competed gallantly will st galls and unfortunate that 4 once clarke appeared to pick wrong option.  would agree with a few posters clarke is one of ogs greatest players ever and the fact that he wasnt well in the week approaching game is a credit to himelf and how much the club means to him. 
scored a fantastic point in the 1st half also.  thought anto duffy was quite quiet though have been very impressed with him this year.  mallon and paul duffy very good.  think duffy should get a run in league/mckenna cup in half back line.  some very good options there duffy,ak,dyas,moriarty, shannon. 

thought £10 in was a little excessive.  was also stuck beside some wild annoying ogs supporters had move at halftime.one man literally shouted in my ear the whole first half.  2 other men in their 40s/50s were blocked beside me talking crap whole game and one kept standing up wasnt even watching game.  suppose every club has them though

ogshead

Quote from: charlie stubbs on November 10, 2009, 09:23:05 PM
hard luck to the ogs on sun.  competed gallantly will st galls and unfortunate that 4 once clarke appeared to pick wrong option.  would agree with a few posters clarke is one of ogs greatest players ever and the fact that he wasnt well in the week approaching game is a credit to himelf and how much the club means to him. 
scored a fantastic point in the 1st half also.  thought anto duffy was quite quiet though have been very impressed with him this year.  mallon and paul duffy very good.  think duffy should get a run in league/mckenna cup in half back line.  some very good options there duffy,ak,dyas,moriarty, shannon. 

thought £10 in was a little excessive.  was also stuck beside some wild annoying ogs supporters had move at halftime.one man literally shouted in my ear the whole first half.  2 other men in their 40s/50s were blocked beside me talking crap whole game and one kept standing up wasnt even watching game.  suppose every club has them though

So your the one who moved away from me at half time  :P

charlie stubbs

couldnt put up with your constant rambling ;)

thewanderer

Feelings must be mutual Charlie, ps its even worse to stand beside some silly supporters as u normally would at ur games. ;) Just so that u also know Anto was sufferin from the flu on sun and this affected his normal high tempo performance.

umgolaarmagh

were abouts were your sitting on sunday wanderer, never seen you there

thewanderer

umgola i must be fitter than you, i was standing down below after i decided to move down from the stand, couldnt listen any more to Gods Corner the Pipe etc. You were lookin in good shape yourself and i see you made the Gazette today nice touch with the trainin tops. :)

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: thewanderer on November 09, 2009, 01:00:25 PM
Just on a point of interest yesterday, i see none of the county board management attended the Ogs game to offer support to the county champions. Typical of the set-up we have, fair play to the county sponsor Hugh Morgan for attending. It also showed bad taste to put on the Lurgan area charity match at the same time as the ogs game surely it could have been played on saturday or some evening. Bad Show.

:D

ITNOF!!!!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: naka on November 09, 2009, 02:44:36 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on November 09, 2009, 01:00:25 PM
Just on a point of interest yesterday, i see none of the county board management attended the Ogs game to offer support to the county champions. Typical of the set-up we have, fair play to the county sponsor Hugh Morgan for attending. It also showed bad taste to put on the Lurgan area charity match at the same time as the ogs game surely it could have been played on saturday or some evening. Bad Show.
bit harsh,
POR was at the lurgan charity game  which had potentially the pick of the region playing, I would also assume Donal Murtagh would be well versed in the pros and cons of the OGs team
that is a bit harsh. everyone already knows ogs' main players, hard luck though. clans to win the SFC in 2010!

thewanderer

Fitz look at my previous reply i was talkin about the Armagh Co Board not management which includes probually the biggest muppet ever from your own club. bet ur glad he,s away ( coco the clown). Look forward to seein yous next year.  ;)

fan01

any reports how armaghs ciaran mc keever is progressing with his ankle ligament  damage

thewanderer

heard he is not just as bad as first thought. hopefully that is the case

goldenyears

tony mac the new cross manager???