Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

maghery 0-08 granemore 0-05

granemore left the shooting boots at home in the first half counted 8 wides alone.  dont think they scored from play to the last 5 mins.  stefan forker kicked over a few good frees for the winners.  typical winter football never going to be a thriller.

maghery up to first now

wats that 4 ref

well done maghery last night regaining div status again. thats now 3 north armagh teams in div 1 :o

torres

congratulations to maghery on their victory , granemore will feel they kicked themselves out of it kicking 16 wides plus losing c o, connor to injury in the first half did,nt help  but on the night the best team won .

emainmacha

Ta torres, dislike taking them under floodlights but was happy with some of them  ;D

torres

Quote from: emainmacha on November 08, 2009, 01:06:25 PM
Ta torres, dislike taking them under floodlights but was happy with some of them  ;D
was that maghery player trying to catch flys or what with his tongue hanging out like that  :P

Shortso79

Bad News from Ruislip...

Ciaran McKeever suspected broken leg - whilst playing for Ulster

Hopefully this is not the case

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Shortso79 on November 08, 2009, 02:51:47 PM
Bad News from Ruislip...

Got a text from a fella at the match saying an ambulance had to be called an all. Bad news for Armagh and Cullyhanna.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

wats that 4 ref

was that maghery player trying to catch flys or what with his tongue hanging out like that  :P
[/quote] 

i think he could taste div 1 football by that stage :P :P :P :P :P ;D :D ;) ;)

Shortso79

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 08, 2009, 02:55:49 PM
Quote from: Shortso79 on November 08, 2009, 02:51:47 PM
Bad News from Ruislip...

Got a text from a fella at the match saying an ambulance had to be called an all. Bad news for Armagh and Cullyhanna.

Radio Ulster saying that Injury is not as bad as first expected - Fingers crossed this is the case...

gotthereb4u

Pearse ogs had hard luck today in the ulster club. Experience cost them big time. Andy Mallon and Paul Duffy were unbelieavble at times,superb performances.

However, Ronan Clarkes performance was poor. He kicked a lovely point near the end of the first half but then faded terribly. He looked unfit and a little grumpy at times!! Then he missed what would have been the winning of the game, a horrendous attemp on goal when the ball should have been passed to shorty. Worringly, he didnt look like a county standard footballer today. Chris Rafferty also didnt get into it, think he is a little overrated anyway. lost a lot of possession today and struggled for the 60mins, as did mccoy.

Hard luck ogs and hats off to andy mallon and paul duffy for their powerhouse displays,a credit to the club!!

torres

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on November 08, 2009, 02:57:39 PM

i think he could taste div 1 football by that stage :P :P :P :P :P ;D :D ;) ;)
[/quote]
probably did , but if  he leaves it hanging out like that when in a 50/50 challenge in the 1st division he,ll not be playing in it too long  :D

Orior

Paul Duffy was immense today. He is able to buy that little extra time to play the right ball.

Andy Mallon had a very good game.

Ronan grumpy? Whaddyaonabout? I thought Ronan Clarke did very well. He make the right choiuce going for goal - if he'd passed it, then Shorty would have been surrounded.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

wats that 4 ref

north armagh town v country match today was won by the country lads running out by 2 point winners at the end with stefan forker getting a classy winner after ryan henderson had missed a penalty for the townies .