Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhammed McCarthy

Quote from: thewanderer on October 26, 2009, 10:43:46 AM
you obviously dont have too many friends if all you can do is spend time recording shite on the board. i dont think you are too big of a friend of adrian as im sure he wouldn't want to start silly debates in public. thank god i can go to either club. ps your obviously one of these failed footballers who have nothing but a big mouth ;) bit like your part namesake except he had talent ;D

You base this on what? Maybe you should change your name to Mystic Meg :D
No one was starting a silly debate...I was just commenting on the fact that I thought he deserved a mention for all his hard work. It's good that you can go to both clubs, maybe I'll see you in the Harps next time your in and we''ll see if you can "walk the walk" ;)

Goats Do Shave

He crrently has his "IT Experts" working on your identity!

Expect a knock on the door!  :-\

Missed the game altovito - by all accounts it was comfortable though.

thewanderer

what has the ac/ogs got to do with u if your a harps man/woman. as pat mooloy would say twt. as for walkin the walk been there and done it my son ;) dont be trying to get browney points or free taxis. ;D as for goats THE BIG MANS GOIN TO GET YOU. ps good to see the davitts survive. who is now relegated confusion on the armagh website tables. is the maghery v granemore playoff in the athletic grounds on theweds nite?

Muhammed McCarthy

Bit touchy are you?....Clarkey must have dropped you to the "development" squad along with top players like Kevin Oliver and Louis :D
I think Pat Molloy would say CIO ;)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: thewanderer on October 26, 2009, 01:00:04 PM
as for goats THE BIG MANS GOIN TO GET YOU. ps good to see the davitts survive. who is now relegated confusion on the armagh website tables. is the maghery v granemore playoff in the athletic grounds on theweds nite?

The big man get's us all at some stage!  ::)

Silverbridge & St Micks Newtown are down.

thewanderer

let me tell u kevin has probually the biggest selection of championship medals in the county without kickin a ball. last count it was 10. ;D as for mr o n watch what you say there as he is a ticking time bomb :o and a new irish expert.

the scenic route

Quote from: altovito on October 26, 2009, 09:57:53 AM
was any1 at the bhegan and bridge gme?
did the bridge just roll ovr and die?glad to c them down in div3 anyway.

You sound dead on
"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: thewanderer on October 26, 2009, 01:00:04 PM
what has the ac/ogs got to do with u if your a harps man/woman. as pat mooloy would say twt. as for walkin the walk been there and done it my son ;) dont be trying to get browney points or free taxis. ;D as for goats THE BIG MANS GOIN TO GET YOU. ps good to see the davitts survive. who is now relegated confusion on the armagh website tables. is the maghery v granemore playoff in the athletic grounds on theweds nite?
word is g`more v maghery play off is friday week in athletic grounds

charlie stubbs

Town;
1. Paul Wilson (St. Peter's), 2. Alan Wilson (Éire Óg), 3. Michael Austin (Clan na
Gael), 4. Ryan McCaughley (St. Paul's), 5. Andrew Murnan (St. Paul's), 6. Paul Brady
(St. Peter's), 7. Barry McDonald (Tír na nÓg), 8. Mark Beattie (Clann Éireann), 9.
David Turley (Tír na nÓg), 10. Paul O'Hagan (Clan na Gael), 11. Ronan Austin (Clan
na Gael), 12. Sean McDermott (Clann Éireann), 13. A.N Other (Tír na nÓg), 14. Ryan
Henderson (C) (Clann Éireann), 15. Paul Creaney (Éire Óg).

Interchange: Conor Bell (Clann Éireann), Conor McCaffery, Steven O'Hagan (Clan na
Gael), Steven McCann (Tír na nÓg), Emmet Haughian, Eoin McCormack (St. Peter's),
Mark Fegan, Steven Burns (Éire Óg), Ciaran Nash, Daniel McDonald (St. Paul's).

Country;
1. Ciaran Murray (Wolfe Tones), 2. Steven Cusack (Maghery), 3. Brendan Donaghy
(Clonmore), 4. Owen McCormack (Annaghmore), 5. Ryan McQuillan (Wolfe Tones), 6.
Finnian Moriarty (C) (Wolfe Tones), 7. Paul Magee (Sarsfields), 8. James Lavery
(Maghery), 9. Steven Tiffany (Ballyhegan), 10. Martin Convie (Clonmore), 11. Paul
McGaughey (Sarsfields), 12. Paddy McKeever (Ballyhegan), 13. Oisin MacIomhar
(Annaghmore), 14. Stefan Forker (Maghery), 15. Johnny Reynolds (Sarsfields).

Interchange: Gavin McGilly (Annaghmore), Rory Cunningham (Clonmore), Paul McGrane,

Mel Courtney (Ballyhegan), Eamon McGeown, Mark Reynolds (Sarsfields), Paul Forker
(Maghery), Declan Lavery (Wolfe Tones).

fan01

is granmore game this friday night in armagh

charlie stubbs

granemore maghery 7.30 this friday in athletic grounds f mc donald(crossmaglen) referee

JUst retired

Granemore V Maghery is changed to Fri 6th Nov. by agreement with both clubs. The time and venue is still the same. Not sure if the ref will be cross or not,he may be in a good mood!!! ;D

thewanderer

so what in relation to the ref frank is very fair and will handle it well. :o

thewanderer

Kaaat sneaking the lap-top to bed again, now now ;) posting after 9pm watershed :o

thewanderer

mc carthy, only bond basildon bond. see u at the weekend. ;D