Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reload

wats that 4 ref

ITS KAAAT

Any word on granemore game today.

armagh leg-end

granemore got beat by a point! play off now needed!
Ard Mhacha Abu

Sandy Hill

Quote from: armagh leg-end on October 25, 2009, 04:25:06 PM

Is the play off now between Granemore and Maghery? Ballyhegan won by 9 points and stay in Div. 2.
"Stercus accidit"

bennydorano

Who's down then, Silverbridge & who?

charlie stubbs

Quote from: armagh leg-end on October 25, 2009, 04:25:06 PM

think maghery got a goal with 2 mins left to win 2-10 to 0-15

wats that 4 ref

granemore were 4 up at half time,maghery got 2nd goal with 2 to go which put them 2 in front,granemore scored a free to put the minimum in it with time up maghery won the kick out and ran the clock down. not much between these two teams with g`more winning by point 1st match and maghery by 1 today so be another good tight game next week.

fitzroyalty

where will this be played? neutral venue?

Muhammed McCarthy

One week on from the Ogs win and I see fron all the posts that not one poster (especially the Ogs lads) gave any mention to former manager Adrian Clarke.......I always thought him a good manager and that he was very unlucky not to win a championship.
Somethings never change :o

thewanderer

ball--ks mc carthy, all the congratulations and acknowledgements where done in house at the celebrations. don't think the ogs have to mouth on the board just to allow some half-wits to comment. the same was done at the harps gathering. >:(

altovito

was any1 at the bhegan and bridge gme?
did the bridge just roll ovr and die?glad to c them down in div3 anyway.

Muhammed McCarthy

Quote from: thewanderer on October 26, 2009, 08:47:31 AM
ball--ks mc carthy, all the congratulations and acknowledgements where done in house at the celebrations. don't think the ogs have to mouth on the board just to allow some half-wits to comment. the same was done at the harps gathering. >:(

You must have been busy, attending both clubs after the match....as for mouthing :o and half-wits  :oyou are speaking from experience obviously :D

Congrats to the Ogs and in particular my good friend Adrian.

thewanderer

you obviously dont have too many friends if all you can do is spend time recording shite on the board. i dont think you are too big of a friend of adrian as im sure he wouldn't want to start silly debates in public. thank god i can go to either club. ps your obviously one of these failed footballers who have nothing but a big mouth ;) bit like your part namesake except he had talent ;D