Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITS KAAAT

Quote from: thewanderer on October 16, 2009, 01:03:31 PM
Kaaat spelling my son. If joe isnt totally fit it could be a big risk. stop shouting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He mite be fit for 1 half

thewanderer

local derbies are not as big a deal as a few years ago, when the local hard man thumped the shite out of the new kid on the block and put him off his game. different generation, the team best prepared, fitest, more talented and hungrier will prevail

The Iceman

does anyone know if it will be on TG4? or any of those online stations?
I know I'll get the audio on Northern Star but it would be great to be able to watch.
Very torn on the winners - would be happy for both teams but my gut feeling is with the Ogs on this one.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

BerfArmagh

its not on tg4, i think they are showing highlights on the monday night

thewanderer

switch off the office lights, log-off and lets get ready to rumble. enjoy the occasion everyone.

Cúig huaire

Are Pearse Ogs the team who play out of the Athletic Grounds?
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: thewanderer on October 16, 2009, 02:18:38 PM
local derbies are not as big a deal as a few years ago, when the local hard man thumped the shite out of the new kid on the block and put him off his game. different generation, the team best prepared, fitest, more talented and hungrier will prevail
You never know, that is true though it could easily go out the window - I hope so anyway, wouldn't mind seeing a few scraps! See if this derby is as big as the city lot are making it out to be!

torres

Quote from: Cúig huaire on October 16, 2009, 08:25:31 PM
Are Pearse Ogs the team who play out of the Athletic Grounds?
no they have their own pitch  :-*

ITS KAAAT

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: thewanderer on October 16, 2009, 10:30:11 AM
on another note a real blow for one of the most honest and hard working ogs players declan mc auley who broke his ankle at training on weds nite. he has been the main impact sub for the ogs this year. best wishes decky hope to see you playing again soon.

Hear hear! Well said!

I was talking to Deccie briefly last night and he was understandably gutted.

Just wish Deccie all the best for a speedy recovery and hope to see him playing again soon! 

Cúig huaire

Quote from: hardstation on October 17, 2009, 12:38:04 AM
Yis are awful nice. I thought this was a rivalry. I was expecting knee-cappings, kidnappings and head-cappings.

They are saving all of the above for Paddy O`Rourke. There ll be some craic when Armagh get relegated next year, then lose to Antrim in the first round in Ulster and London away in the qualifiers.  ;)
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

nutsy--1

armaghniac

QuoteThere ll be some craic when Armagh get relegated next year, then lose to Antrim in the first round in Ulster

Well losing to Antrim would not be ideal, but we could lose to one of the two "aristocratic" counties that lie below them in the Ulster ranking.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B