Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

Clansman

Well Done to Brian " Sugar Ray " Lennon and Brendan " Fantom " Campbell on there fine victories . There wasnt much floating like a butterfly but they definately stung like a bee. 

torres

Quote from: Donagh on October 11, 2009, 11:13:32 AM
Who won the fights?
tyson , mc geown , mc nulty , gribbon ,mc ardle , mone lost .

crossfire

Cross were beaten by a better team, although we had little luck with our goal chances which if converted could have left the game a lot closer.

Congrats and good luck to Harps

pintsofguinness

Bridge beat by granmore and relegated
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

emainmacha

Any word on what happened after boxing in hotel?

Was told there was a row with bouncers and PSNI arrived and they used CS gas

Its on teletext that police were attacked on Frairy road which would indicate was outside the hotel grounds (unless that was said to protect the hotel from bad publicity)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8301335.stm

Hopefully nothing to do with the event in hotel, that's if anyone in the hotel was even involved in first place

torres

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 11, 2009, 03:58:20 PM
Bridge beat by granmore and relegated
yeah game of 2 halfs , the bridge lead 1-6 - 0-5 at h-t , granemore outscored them 9 to 4 to win by a point , commiserations to silverbridge and good luck for next season .

Carbery

I know that Armagh Harps and Pearse Og play in the senior final, but could anyone tell if the Intermediate and Junior finals have taken place.
If so who were the winners?

wats that 4 ref

st micheals newton won intermediate and the junior finaal was 2day no results in yet

Carbery

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on October 11, 2009, 07:36:57 PM
st micheals newton won intermediate and the junior finaal was 2day no results in yet

Thanks Ref.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Clansman on October 11, 2009, 11:17:51 AM
Well Done to Brian " Sugar Ray " Lennon and Brendan " Fantom " Campbell on there fine victories . There wasnt much floating like a butterfly but they definately stung like a bee.
congrats to both...can anyone talk me through what happened after?? we left late enough but missed the action!

Mack the finger

Quote from: Carbery on October 11, 2009, 06:52:53 PM
I know that Armagh Harps and Pearse Og play in the senior final, but could anyone tell if the Intermediate and Junior finals have taken place.
If so who were the winners?

Junior championship Belleek  2-6 0-12 Shane O Neills   

thewanderer

a bundle of thugs who tried to spoil a good fundraising event. it doesn't help the image especially to Nelson BIGOT Mc Causland.

winsamsoon

lets be honest nothing will help the image to a bigot like that so he isn't even worthy of a mention
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Armagh CĂșchulainns

After taking in 2 days action at Ath. Grounds over the weekend, i have to say the Co. Board need to take a good look at themselves in terms of organising games etc as the 3 games really undermined the clubs taking part and also puts pressure on other people to fill in where the board falls short

Saturday:
Killeavy v Sarsfields:
No linesmen turned up for game
Fellas that called the line were in plain clothes
One was a Harps man, possible conflict of interest i.e other semi final
Referee had to wear a club jacket/yellow bib to avoid clashing colours with Killeavy

Harps V Cross:
Killeavy fella called line, again possible conflict of interest

Sunday

Ogs v Dromintee:
Referee wore tracksuit bottoms during game
Not enough neutral umpires provided
Referee only played 27 mins in 2nd half, not that this affected the result

Belleeks v S O Neills
Referee,
2 linesmen
4 neutral umpires
Paging flags used

Why such bad organisation of Youth fixtures over the weekend and throughout the year.
The standards that our Co. Board are setting for young players in the county is nothing short of disgraceful and purely undermines the sense of occasion on big days for the young players from the clubs.

Rant Over
Its all about the Hurling.