Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BerfArmagh

tough draw for the harps, should be a good game, but i expect them to progress, they were very impressive against clans

ogshead

Was wondering why the board was so quiet tonight and then I remembered, all the Harps ones are out putting flags and signs up

ITS KAAAT

ogshead

Quote from: nutsy--1 on August 15, 2009, 03:12:06 PM
intermediate championship.
Cullaville are clear favourites but im putting money on keady.

Keady have too many good players. Conor nugent in midfield will dominant any aerial battle and also has two good feet and a terrific fotballing brain could be moved to centre half forward to dictate the game.

Barry hughes and mark hughes although old they have still got bags of pace and are deadily accurate.

Ronan toal and geard toal can make an impact from the bench in any game,Ronan in particular coming  back from injury it's as if he is now "transformed"

Paul McCormak the former county player has had his ups and downs but is still the most talented two footed player in this championship and like conor nugent also has the brain to influence games. without doubt could be playing county football.

Keady are the on the up and will be challenging the likes of Pearse O'gs and the Dromintee's of this world next year.

:o

fcuksake

War of the colours is on, drove through the town this evening and the low end of the town was covered in blue and white.

I think the two clubs will run out of poles shortly. Who will be first to hit Barrack St.  :D

Good work tonight lads.....

Na Clairsigh Abu.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

ITS KAAAT

Very gud wrk last nite, gud to see a very gud turn out. Gives you pride.

Harold Disgracey

Someone was busy last night, noticed all the Harps colours higher up the lamp posts than the Ogs colours. Friary Road looks well, well done to all.

thewanderer

hope you went home at 8 for bed, school today. ps flags and bunting doesnt win a match. bit of a rip off £50 per sign. Spoke to ogs people and they only had to pay £30.

rootthemout

Quote from: thewanderer on October 06, 2009, 10:13:52 AM
hope you went home at 8 for bed, school today. ps flags and bunting doesnt win a match. bit of a rip off £50 per sign. Spoke to ogs people and they only had to pay £30.
our supporters more than happy to donate,nobody pressurised them,

haveaharp

£30 v £50

I guess they wanted to charge according to the relative wealth / class distribution in the town.

ogshead

Quote from: haveaharp on October 06, 2009, 10:35:09 AM

£30 v £50

I guess they wanted to charge according to the relative wealth / class distribution in the town.

I'm proud to be working class. Also, the Ogs supporters didn't have to pay at all this year as they paid for them in 2007. That works out at £10/year, now that's value for money!! ::)

haveaharp

Quote from: ogshead on October 06, 2009, 11:05:31 AM
Quote from: haveaharp on October 06, 2009, 10:35:09 AM

£30 v £50

I'm proud to be working class. Also, the Ogs supporters didn't have to pay at all this year as they paid for them in 2007. That works out at £10/year, now that's value for money!! ::)

Well if you are part of the working classes that is commendable for that side of town.

thewanderer

haveaharp do you have a job or are you another teachers son. spoilt brat.  plenty of real harps people are working class or on the js. dont forget it was because of prats like you that ogs started up. ;)

thewanderer

sorry rufus not all teachers sons just the spoilt ones. but didn't like the class distinction comments

haveaharp

Quote from: thewanderer on October 06, 2009, 03:43:59 PM
sorry rufus not all teachers sons just the spoilt ones. but didn't like the class distinction comments

dry them