Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

its good to see a buzz back in the county final.  its been quite a while since i can remember so many neutrals looking forward to the final. just hope the two teams dont freeze like the minor final recently...

i take it the minor championship matches are going to be rattled off right and quick so their final can be before the senior game?

maddog

Anyone know the betting locally for the final ? Would guess Ogs strong favourites.

ITS KAAAT

bennydorano

Quote from: lurganblue on October 02, 2009, 09:06:48 AM
its good to see a buzz back in the county final.  its been quite a while since i can remember so many neutrals looking forward to the final. just hope the two teams dont freeze like the minor final recently...

i take it the minor championship matches are going to be rattled off right and quick so their final can be before the senior game?
Yeah, minor final to be played before senior. 

Harps v Clans tomorrow at 4pm in Abbey has the makings of a clinker game, there's been plenty of talk of our Seniors and minors lining out on County Final day, I hope we dont take our eye of the ball as I know the Clans fancy themselves them for this one.

Cúig huaire

Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

torres

cant believe the new armagh manager is paddy o, rourke  ???.

back off the net

see paddy has being given the armagh managers job cant see how this man got it he was a failure with down and he just walks into the armagh job.I think its  PR stunt for his bussiness at such a hard time.our county board should step down from tonight a dark cloud hangs over armagh tonight

ITS KAAAT

who-r-ya

the man hasn even started his new job........... an look wat hes up against

ITS KAAAT

P.orouke new manager

torres

lurganblue

Fair play to the harps minors today. Cleaned the clans out round the middle and well deserved their win. Wasn't many plus points for the clans at all.

Good luck to the harps in the the rest of the competition.

bennydorano

Harps beat Clans 1-15 to 0-8 in the minor q/f.

crossfire

Cross and Killeavy minors both won

DCR

Quote from: Cúig huaire on October 02, 2009, 09:03:03 PM

Always remember his sideline impression of "Jumpin - Jack - Flash* against Tyrone in 03.