Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rootthemout

harps supporters out early in irish street new poles coated in blue ;)

ogshead

Quote from: rootthemout on September 30, 2009, 10:52:18 PM

Noticed that there earlier, hopefully that wil be rectified soon  ;D noticed that the blue and white bunting is out though outside Mc Kenna's!!! The 'oul nerves are killing me though, seriously, wish the match was this weekend!!! On the match on Sunday night, thought the Ogs played well in first half and although Clann Eireann came back into it, I feel it was more a case of the Ogs taking their foot off the gas and they were always able to raise their game. Never seen the Harps game on Sat night so can't comment on it. Roll on the 18th!!!! 8)

stew

Quote from: ogshead on September 30, 2009, 11:02:40 PM

Noticed that there earlier, hopefully that wil be rectified soon  ;D noticed that the blue and white bunting is out though outside Mc Kenna's!!! The 'oul nerves are killing me though, seriously, wish the match was this weekend!!! On the match on Sunday night, thought the Ogs played well in first half and although Clann Eireann came back into it, I feel it was more a case of the Ogs taking their foot off the gas and they were always able to raise their game. Never seen the Harps game on Sat night so can't comment on it. Roll on the 18th!!!! 8)

Shoud be a huge crowd and a great atmosphere, I hope the teams are less nervous than you are Ogshead otherwise we are in for another nighmare final.

The club will be the place to be should the Harps prevail. C'mon the Harps.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

charlie stubbs

Michael Tighe Memorial 7 a side Tournament

Wolfe Tones Derrymacash will be hosting a seven a side tournament for minors on Saturday 10th October 2009.   

The throw in time for the first games will be 10:00 am.   

Further details will follow regarding teams competing after this weekends minor championship.

Everyone is welcome to come along and support the event which should be a very entertaining day. 

who-r-ya

Abble

ogs 4/11 raging hot favourites
harps 11/5
thats outright on boylesports i think

rootthemout

torres

well done to the ogs , i hope [ and pray ] thats you,s go on and win it  :)

ogshead

Quote from: stew on September 30, 2009, 11:18:16 PM

Shoud be a huge crowd and a great atmosphere, I hope the teams are less nervous than you are Ogshead otherwise we are in for another nighmare final.

The club will be the place to be should the Harps prevail. C'mon the Harps.

That's why I don't play, the nerves would kill me (plus the fact I'm no good  ;D). C'mon the Ogs

fcuksake

I just got a text to say Ogs colours all over the shambles..Dont know if its true though.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

rootthemout

Quote from: fcuksake on October 01, 2009, 10:57:13 PM
I just got a text to say Ogs colours all over the shambles..Dont know if its true though.
came through earlier,seen top end of town boys out of their area :o

fcuksake

ITS KAAAT

f**k sake give over can put colours anywhere.

fcuksake

Quote from: ITS KAAAT on October 01, 2009, 11:28:48 PM
f**k sake give over can put colours anywhere.

you should be in bed, you have school in the morning.