Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BerfArmagh

load of bollox, i was in the club after the match & the players all went home after something to eat

gotthereb4u

Its true, a number of the harps players were drinking saturday and sunday. Stupid!!!!!!

illdecide

Quote from: BerfArmagh on September 14, 2009, 02:09:47 PM
load of bollox, i was in the club after the match & the players all went home after something to eat

there was about 8 or 9 of them (Harps players) landed in Lurgan and were spotted in the Ashburn disco during the small hours ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Unknown

Quote from: illdecide on September 14, 2009, 02:49:28 PM
Quote from: BerfArmagh on September 14, 2009, 02:09:47 PM

there was about 8 or 9 of them (Harps players) landed in Lurgan and were spotted in the Ashburn disco during the small hours ;)
Any names?? Wer they 1st team players r subs? Was there a number of players on both teams out?

illdecide

I was messin about the Clans players in the Foresters, they were all tucked in bed for 11:30 on sat night because i took care of they're girlfriends for them (buying them drink ;))

Unknown

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 14, 2009, 01:40:46 PM
Quote from: illdecide on September 14, 2009, 11:48:56 AM
Quote from: Jimmy Joe on September 14, 2009, 11:18:59 AM
Rumour has it that there were a number of Harps players on a 2 day binge after the match on Saturday.  Not exactly great preparation for the replay on friday night.   :o

Sure our lads were coming out of the Foresters this morning at 9:00am, maybe the two teams could have a drinking competition instead of football :D it would be some contest and sure to go to extra time...lol

And that is a complete lie i'lldecide. 9:00am this morning. No one gets out of there that early :D :D

On another note. will it be the same ref for friday night or does it change because i thought Hughes did a good job the other night
R U SERIOUS?? Paudie Hughes was a joke the other nyt... He shouldn't be allowed to do another c'ship game again!! He won't be doing the game on Friday and for both teams sake hopefully that other moron jim slevin is mower near it either.. Those 2 ruin wot could potentially be a good game

Jimmy Joe

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on September 14, 2009, 03:20:47 PM
Is the Wanderer on the Monday Club?  ;D

He could have been more aptly named the mumbler in raffertys last night

rolloutking

QuoteRumour has it that there were a number of Harps players on a 2 day binge after the match on Saturday.  Not exactly great preparation for the replay on friday night.   :o

Is there any need to be a tout? People squealing on players does my fuckin head in

Jimmy Joe

Quote from: rolloutking on September 14, 2009, 04:07:40 PM
QuoteRumour has it that there were a number of Harps players on a 2 day binge after the match on Saturday.  Not exactly great preparation for the replay on friday night.   :o

Is there any need to be a tout? People squealing on players does my fuckin head in

Boo Hoo

illdecide

"Tout"...lol thats a good'in. Haven't heard that in a while, your luck the Ra have disarmed :D :D :D

winsamsoon

Quote from: Unknown on September 14, 2009, 03:05:04 PM
Rumour has it that there were a number of Harps players on a 2 day binge after the match on Saturday.  Not exactly great preparation for the replay on friday night.   :o

Sure our lads were coming out of the Foresters this morning at 9:00am, maybe the two teams could have a drinking competition instead of football :D it would be some contest and sure to go to extra time...lol

And that is a complete lie i'lldecide. 9:00am this morning. No one gets out of there that early :D :D

On another note. will it be the same ref for friday night or does it change because i thought Hughes did a good job the other night
R U SERIOUS?? Paudie Hughes was a joke the other nyt... He shouldn't be allowed to do another c'ship game again!! He won't be doing the game on Friday and for both teams sake hopefully that other moron jim slevin is mower near it either.. Those 2 ruin wot could potentially be a good game

What did paudie do wrong the other night. I thought he had a good game. I would be very interested to here your thoughts unknown
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

thewanderer

umgola tut tut sunday club not monday. what did you think of the draw? clan eirann looked sharp yesterday should provide u tough opposition in semi especially if they can keep 15 on the pitch. See the backstabbers were out in force after the draw. lets mount an appeal for beefer, 3 months instead of 1 only joking sean. :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Unknown on September 14, 2009, 03:05:04 PM

Please God let it be Quigley, please! pLease! Please!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

wouldn't doubt it would be that clown. I think you are throwing one into him pints on the sly
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.