Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUst retired

Picture the scene A player running through at the defence, a defender sprints accross a takes him down with the boot. you would expect a red card No, you would be wrong! If the ref was the same clown who done the Clann Eireann game to-day. :-*

KIDDO 4

SFC Semi-Final Draw
13/09/2009
SFC Semi-Final Draw
Saturday 26th September 2009

Clan na Gael / Armagh Harps v Granemore - 7pm - Athletic Grounds
Sunday 27th September 2009

Pearse Og v Clann Eireann - 7pm - Athletic Grounds

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on September 13, 2009, 11:12:47 PM
SFC Semi-Final Draw
13/09/2009
SFC Semi-Final Draw

Is there any need for the winners of Clans v Harps to have play 3 weekends in a row?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

davo

ogs v culloville game. ogs i think had less than half the team that played against cross on. They were 9 down at half time. they made a couple of changes for the second half and came back at culloville but the lead was just too much. well done to culloville for staying up. they looked dead and buried at one point. very dissapointing for killeavy and mullabawn.

Clan Eireann were excellent. very harsh sending off for their midfielder for a second yellow for dissent when it was he who was being fouled. the straight red was deserved for their number 14. clean strike.

illdecide

I have to say well done to both Clann Eireann & Culloville, Clann Eireann were expected to loose by most people and fair play to them they're now sitting in the semi final of the senior championship. Culloville, how the f**k did they pull that off. Again fair play to them...did they win like 5 or 6 in a row?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Jimmy Joe

Rumour has it that there were a number of Harps players on a 2 day binge after the match on Saturday.  Not exactly great preparation for the replay on friday night.   :o

illdecide

Quote from: Jimmy Joe on September 14, 2009, 11:18:59 AM
Rumour has it that there were a number of Harps players on a 2 day binge after the match on Saturday.  Not exactly great preparation for the replay on friday night.   :o

Sure our lads were coming out of the Foresters this morning at 9:00am, maybe the two teams could have a drinking competition instead of football :D it would be some contest and sure to go to extra time...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Jimmy Joe

Excellent!!!

There could be a few angry heads playing on friday night then

crossfire

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on September 13, 2009, 11:58:47 PM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on September 13, 2009, 11:12:47 PM
SFC Semi-Final Draw
13/09/2009
SFC Semi-Final Draw

Is there any need for the winners of Clans v Harps to have play 3 weekends in a row?

Its a bit tough alright considering that some teams can get a break of almost 2 years between championship matches. ;) ;)

topgun

This is a load of SH1t nt true
a prophet is not recognised by his own

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: topgun on September 14, 2009, 12:34:20 PM

Im in London and heard about this, this morning....bad form to say the least with a big championship game only a few days away

anybody on the monday club???  ;)

Onion Bag

Quote from: topgun on September 14, 2009, 12:34:20 PM

There was a brave few of them in my local yesterday
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

winsamsoon

A brave few of who harps ones or clans ones onion
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Quote from: illdecide on September 14, 2009, 11:48:56 AM

Sure our lads were coming out of the Foresters this morning at 9:00am, maybe the two teams could have a drinking competition instead of football :D it would be some contest and sure to go to extra time...lol

And that is a complete lie i'lldecide. 9:00am this morning. No one gets out of there that early :D :D

On another note. will it be the same ref for friday night or does it change because i thought Hughes did a good job the other night
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!