Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Houlie & Oisin would surely have a more "forward" looking approach.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Unknown

Quote from: armaghniac on September 09, 2009, 11:06:49 PM
Houlie & Oisin would surely have a more "forward" looking approach.
Not a chance.. U need to have a few years expierience behind them before that ever even is thit about

teletubby

Dunno id say they would be ok. Was there anyone else being interviewed tonight?

fcuksake

Quote from: stew on September 09, 2009, 11:03:40 PM
Quote from: teletubby on September 09, 2009, 09:09:57 PM
Has anyone heard any more nominees for the armagh senior post?

Houlie was interviewd by the CB tonight, Oisin would be his running mate and by all accounts things went well.

Houlie managed the minors a few years back and would be a good man to serve the county for a year until McGeeney takes over.

BTW, he and Oisin used to own greyhounds together, they get on well and are two legends, heres hoping. ;D

I hear Biff is the waterboy  :D :D
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Unknown

So teletubby bcos they owned greyhounds together u reckon they will be gud for the job... They wud never have taken anything to do with the dogs training wise, maybe they willget there dog trainer in and walk the county boys up to 4 mile a day feed on dog food and water then houlie and Oisin can walk them out to the field instead of a ball use a stuffed hare and they'll win all round them!!! LOL  ;D :D

DuffleKing

whats the ogs men's take on houlie?

teletubby

Quote from: Unknown on September 10, 2009, 12:44:29 AM
So teletubby bcos they owned greyhounds together u reckon they will be gud for the job... They wud never have taken anything to do with the dogs training wise, maybe they willget there dog trainer in and walk the county boys up to 4 mile a day feed on dog food and water then houlie and Oisin can walk them out to the field instead of a ball use a stuffed hare and they'll win all round them!!! LOL  ;D :D

:Dyeah thats right unknown,what i meant was they would have enough football experience between them, they would offer something.

wats that 4 ref

wat about ogs manager brendan hughes as armagh manager he has ogs flying and must know his stuff would be better than houllie ???

nutsy--1

was Hughes part of the armagh minor management when they won the ulster not so long ago. I wouldn't have him down as a favourite but who knows what clown will be over Armagh this year.

under the bar

Quotebut who knows what clown will be over Armagh this year.

Coco Grimley according to this mornings news.

Unknown

Quote from: teletubby on September 10, 2009, 10:11:04 AM
Quote from: Unknown on September 10, 2009, 12:44:29 AM

:Dyeah thats right unknown,what i meant was they would have enough football experience between them, they would offer something.
Well I supose every1 deserves their chance and anybody will be a better appointment than that moron mcdonnell... Armagh need a new style of management and freshness! Goodluck to the lads if they get it r whoever does

robertemmet

Is John Rafferty in the frame?  Wasn't he involved along with Joe Kernan at one stage

winsamsoon

Is that lad Hughes a Pearse Og's man or from another club????
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: robertemmet on September 10, 2009, 11:30:16 AM
Is John Rafferty in the frame?  Wasn't he involved along with Joe Kernan at one stage

Think i asked you before & you never replied, but what did Slaughtneil think of him?

thewanderer

Brendan Hughes is originally from keady but lives now in derry where he is a teacher. his uncle was a founding member of the ogs Sam Johnston. His father was a member of the county board and minor manager in the 60/70,s. info received from Ogs committee man.