Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknown

I think that's a disgrace... I no referees ain't the best at tums but without them their wud b no games and they are only doin a job... Never heard of any1 at work bein assaulted for a small mistake/nothing!! He shud be done for assault and banned from all sport grounds  around the county

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Legs11 on September 06, 2009, 10:39:30 PM
Quote from: clanneire on September 06, 2009, 09:59:02 PM
its just a pity the match tonite was soured when a st pats official assaulted the ref while leaving the pitch,then a steward was punched when he interveened,total disgrace,thats all i can say
kerian mc keevers dad was the man in question that assualted the ref. wats new from that crowd of inbreds
Why am I not surprised.  How many incidents does this club need to be involved in before they're given the punishment deserved?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Ill tell ya what there must be some fantastic footballers posting on this board as some of you Muppet's just rip the middle of lads trying their best for their clubs, personal abuse is not right lads and should be knocked on the head...F**k me some fellas wife even got mentioned a few pages back.

By all means get stuck into a team and say something as a group but to single individuals out and then rip the middle out of him is childish and cowardly as most of you prob wouldn't say it to the guys face but are big men on your keyboards...FFS wise up.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Unknown

Quote from: Lothos on September 06, 2009, 10:39:44 PM
We'll just have to agree to disagree.  Like I said, he's a decent enough footballer.  Strong, yes, but any game I've seen him play he tends to try and go on a run, eventually getting closed down and losing the ball.
Looks like we will... U play urself? I do and I no Charlie strikes fear through most backs and teams!!!

Unknown

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 06, 2009, 10:52:41 PM
Quote from: Legs11 on September 06, 2009, 10:39:30 PM
Quote from: clanneire on September 06, 2009, 09:59:02 PM
its just a pity the match tonite was soured when a st pats official assaulted the ref while leaving the pitch,then a steward was punched when he interveened,total disgrace,thats all i can say
kerian mc keevers dad was the man in question that assualted the ref. wats new from that crowd of inbreds
Why am I not surprised.  How many incidents does this club need to be involved in before they're given the punishment deserved?
Its an absolute disgrace... Demote them to div 3/4 and ban them from championship for next year r 2!!

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: illdecide on September 06, 2009, 10:54:13 PM
Ill tell ya what there must be some fantastic footballers posting on this board as some of you Muppet's just rip the middle of lads trying their best for their clubs, personal abuse is not right lads and should be knocked on the head...F**k me some fellas wife even got mentioned a few pages back.

By all means get stuck into a team and say something as a group but to single individuals out and then rip the middle out of him is childish and cowardly as most of you prob wouldn't say it to the guys face but are big men on your keyboards...FFS wise up.

Well said illdecide - couldn't agree more!! 

Would you care though to comment on the personal comments, laced with vitriol, from some Clans supporters on this Board in reference to GAA Official and indeed 'individual', Ronan Quigley?

I've included an example below!

Quote from: illdecide on September 01, 2009, 10:28:27 AM
I see Mr Quigley is making the headlines again ::) what else do you expect from that tube

fitzroyalty

yes rufus, but illdecide wasn't slow in informing mr quigley of his thoughts in person aswell as on the board!

reload

when is the draw being made for the next round? or is it already made?

illdecide

Fair enough Rufus and i know this will prob end up in one long argument but Mr Quigley is not an honest man, he deliberately goes out to cause havoc and to make sure he's the centre of attention.

My remark was aimed at players (honest players trying their best) and i don't think it's right guys slating them, most of the flak given out is jealousy and i doubt there'll be too many jealous of Ronan Quigley. There will be guys jumping on here saying my remark towards RQ is the same as ripping the middle out of the players but in my opinion it's not and i've explained why in the last paragraph.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Unknown

Quote from: reload on September 06, 2009, 11:18:08 PM
when is the draw being made for the next round? or is it already made?
Next Sunday evening

gaapunter

Quote from: illdecide on September 06, 2009, 10:54:13 PM

Free speech - if you dont like - piss off

pearseog

Quote from: Unknown on September 06, 2009, 09:20:00 PM
Who mentioned that  i was a harps supporter... I've never said I was!! Just think that after being cheated out of it last year they will have a sour taste. In their mouths and have sumit to prove!!

about a third of your posts state that you think the harps are going to win the championship. only a harps supporter/player would feel so strongly about it that they've spent the last two days telling the whole world about it. ;)

Unknown

Quote from: pearseog on September 07, 2009, 12:49:57 AM
Quote from: Unknown on September 06, 2009, 09:20:00 PM
Who mentioned that  i was a harps supporter... I've never said I was!! Just think that after being cheated out of it last year they will have a sour taste. In their mouths and have sumit to prove!!

about a third of your posts state that you think the harps are going to win the championship. only a harps supporter/player would feel so strongly about it that they've spent the last two days telling the whole world about it. ;)
I don't have to be a supporter/player to feel strongly about the harps to win... I felt strongly about the ogs to beat cross and I'm not an ogs supporter/player, they will beat u's wen yas meet in final as I feel strongly that u's are the only main contenders to be there and the gaa won't have yas meeting before that!! And if most of ur team has stayed sensible and if harps win next week and keep sensible it will be a certainty that it will be harps v ogs final... Now that will be a brilliant match to watch and absolutly unreal for the town... Let's just hope it happens

pearseog

fair enough, bit too soon to be talking up an ogs v harps final. harps have two matches to win to get there while we have one. who knows, if harps beat clans theres still a posibility we could meet in the semis

Unknown

Thats true.. Ur win last nyt will give all the teams a boost, every1 feared cross... No1 can say they didn't, feared not afraid if u no wot I mean! Hats off wer credit is due, yas beat cross although they have got through this number of years with dodgy decisions as u's no well urselves - mcconville head butt and so fourth! U also no ogs v harps final is cha ching cha ching cha ching for the gaa