Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clanneire

its just a pity the match tonite was soured when a st pats official assaulted the ref while leaving the pitch,then a steward was punched when he interveened,total disgrace,thats all i can say

fitzroyalty

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on September 06, 2009, 09:51:54 PM
suprised no one has mentioned w`cross  as contenders yet thumped granemore and harps in da league and are flying really beat an understrength maghery team in 1st round but can mmatch any1 on their day,not that physical which is their downfall but make up for that with pace who knows evry1 will fancy thier chances if their still in it...
Agreed, W'cross will def fancy themselves, haven't seen them this year but by all accounts have been playing good football.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: clanneire on September 06, 2009, 09:59:02 PM
its just a pity the match tonite was soured when a st pats official assaulted the ref while leaving the pitch,then a steward was punched when he interveened,total disgrace,thats all i can say
you'd expect nothing less from that shower of tramps

torres

suprised no one has mentioned w`cross  as contenders yet thumped granemore and harps in da league and are flying really beat an understrength maghery team in 1st round but can mmatch any1 on their day,not that physical which is their downfall but make up for that with pace who knows evry1 will fancy thier chances if their still in it...

were you at any of these games between w-cross and granemore , if you were you,d know w-cross beat granemore in the first game of the season by 5 pts and in whitecross by 3 pts would hardly call either as being thumped and both games were a lot closer than the scoreline suggests but both sides are still in it and will fear no one .

Unknown

Was this incident at the q'final match between granemore and st pats? I didn't c it at all if it was

gaapunter

Quote from: Erwin Rommel on September 06, 2009, 06:36:17 PM
Quote from: gaapunter on September 06, 2009, 04:06:54 AM
The best team won and my personal moment of the match was Stephen 'long face' Kernan getting getting dogs abuse from 85 % of the crowd for disputing a correct umpires decision- he is hated.

ps its wide open now lads - its anyones championship

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on September 06, 2009, 11:51:40 AM
Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 06, 2009, 10:19:45 AM

It could also work wonders for the county team.  The likes of Paul and Tony Kernan, Jamie Clarke, Paul McKeown and Titch can now all get a McKenna Cup and a league campaign behind them next Winter / Spring.
As opposed to the norm of them being thrown straight into Championship football.

From what ive seen last night and this year some of those lads are nowhere near county standard! Tony Kernan is another charlie vernon - overrated as f**k!!

tweedle dee and tweedle dum back again - or maybe both tweedledum. hey ivedeceeded, you trying to mAke a tool of yourself on threads other then the Crossmaglen rAngers thread. It takes some goin to come out with spakes that make gaapunter seem iNteligent!!    :D

At least I can spell and know how to use the caps lock on my computer- go and do what you men do best ride your cousin

Unknown

Quote from: gaapunter on September 06, 2009, 10:10:56 PM
The best team won and my personal moment of the match was Stephen 'long face' Kernan getting getting dogs abuse from 85 % of the crowd for disputing a correct umpires decision- he is hated.

Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 06, 2009, 10:19:45 AMCharlie Vernon overrated??? Catch urself on... U sound like a stumpy little man I no from Blaney

It could also work wonders for the county team.  The likes of Paul and Tony Kernan, Jamie Clarke, Paul McKeown and Titch can now all get a McKenna Cup and a league campaign behind them next Winter / Spring.
As opposed to the norm of them being thrown straight into Championship football.

From what ive seen last night and this year some of those lads are nowhere near county standard! Tony Kernan is another charlie vernon - overrated as f**k!!

tweedle dee and tweedle dum back again - or maybe both tweedledum. hey ivedeceeded, you trying to mAke a tool of yourself on threads other then the Crossmaglen rAngers thread. It takes some goin to come out with spakes that make gaapunter seem iNteligent!!    :D

At least I can spell and know how to use the caps lock on my computer- go and do what you men do best ride your cousin

Unknown

Quote from: Unknown on September 06, 2009, 10:14:02 PM
Quote from: gaapunter on September 06, 2009, 10:10:56 PM

Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 06, 2009, 10:19:45 AMCharlie Vernon overrated??? Catch urself on... U sound like a stumpy little man I no from Blaney

Charlie Vernon overrated?? Catch urself on ye muppet... U sound lak a wee man from blaney I no!! I take it ya don't watch him play too much ya clown

Lothos

Quote from: Unknown on September 06, 2009, 10:20:53 PM
Charlie Vernon overrated?? Catch urself on ye muppet... U sound lak a wee man from blaney I no!! I take it ya don't watch him play too much ya clown
[/quote]

He's over rated surely.  He's a decent enough footballer but far too easy dispossessed.

clanneire

Was this incident at the q'final match between granemore and st pats? I didn't c it at all if it was
yep,tonite

Unknown

Quote from: Lothos on September 06, 2009, 10:28:16 PM
Quote from: Unknown on September 06, 2009, 10:20:53 PM

He's over rated surely.  He's a decent enough footballer but far too easy dispossessed.
[/quote]I have to disagree with that.. I think he's a very good player, strong and very good on the ball!

Unknown

Quote from: clanneire on September 06, 2009, 10:33:59 PM
yep,tonite
Wot started it? I new st pats cudnt just deal with being beat... Same old story!!

Legs11

kerian mc keevers dad was the man in question that assualted the ref. wats new from that crowd of inbreds

Lothos

We'll just have to agree to disagree.  Like I said, he's a decent enough footballer.  Strong, yes, but any game I've seen him play he tends to try and go on a run, eventually getting closed down and losing the ball.

Legs11

Quote from: fitzroyalty on September 06, 2009, 09:59:12 PM
Agreed, W'cross will def fancy themselves, haven't seen them this year but by all accounts have been playing good football.
Dont think w`cross will do much..it will be down the who pairs who in the semi`s...