Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Onion Bag

Any time winsam ;)

I wouldnt bet against Granemore going the whole way
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Unknown

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 06, 2009, 08:42:49 PM
Any time winsam ;)

Was at granemore match, new they wud win but was very poor football.. 2 very poor games in 2 days whoever gets them has nothing to fear, hope next weeks matches r at least slightly better

Onion Bag

Granemore and Pearse Ogs will hardly care what the games were like as a spectacle, they can only play the game as it unfolds, but on their day yhey would compete with best,

PofG argued that they shouldn't be in the Senior Championship, shows what he knows...
O'Neills Therapist

Unknown

I'm guna put my neck on line and pick Harps for Armagh senior championship... wot do u think onion lad?? I hear they have peador toal back in the squad again after injury!! Big boost for them, he's an unreal player

Lothos

Quote from: Unknown on September 06, 2009, 09:05:27 PM
I'm guna put my neck on line and pick Harps for Armagh senior championship... wot do u think onion lad?? I hear they have peador toal back in the squad again after injury!! Big boost for them, he's an unreal player

well as a Harps supporter you obviously would

Unknown

Who mentioned that  i was a harps supporter... I've never said I was!! Just think that after being cheated out of it last year they will have a sour taste. In their mouths and have sumit to prove!! 

Joxer

Thank God school is on tomorrow.  Hope you have English first class Unknown!

Onion Bag

Quote from: Unknown on September 06, 2009, 09:05:27 PM

On paper the Ogs have the best team left in the comp, and i would personally like to see them go the whole way and win it, however Harps, Granemore, Clans etc. could provide tricky enough opposition, so i reckon if they stay focused at the task in hand they should go the whole way,

i think they deserve it, after this past number of years suffering defeat at the hands of Cross

So good luck to the Ogs

pintsofguinness

Quote from: 02 on September 06, 2009, 09:02:15 PM

PofG argued that they shouldn't be in the Senior Championship, shows what he knows...
Yeah, two or three years ago when I was arguing that the senior championship should be made up of division one and the top teams in division two as it would make for a more competitive championship.  Weren't Granemore division 3 at the time too?
Anyway, what do you know, now that Granemore are among the top teams in division 2 they're competing well in the senior championship. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 06, 2009, 09:37:14 PM

Yeah, two or three years ago when I was arguing that the senior championship should be made up of division one and the top teams in division two as it would make for a more competitive championship.  Weren't Granemore division 3 at the time too?
Anyway, what do you know, now that Granemore are among the top teams in division 2 they're competing well in the senior championship.

Fair Do's Pints, I was only given you a jag lol, this place wouldn't be the same without you!
O'Neills Therapist

wats that 4 ref

suprised no one has mentioned w`cross  as contenders yet thumped granemore and harps in da league and are flying really beat an understrength maghery team in 1st round but can mmatch any1 on their day,not that physical which is their downfall but make up for that with pace who knows evry1 will fancy thier chances if their still in it...

torres

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 06, 2009, 09:37:14 PM

[/quote
well said pints , granemore were the better team tonight and deserved to , it was,nt as bad a game as someone remarked with granemore playing some very good football scoring 7 from 10 from play while st pats scored 5 frees from their 7 pts . good luck to granemore in the semi,s  :) .

fitzroyalty

Any time winsam ;)

I would. Fair play to them they won a scrappy affair that looked like rugby at some stages but unusually for Cullyhanna they played very poor. Granemore have good forwards but some of their shooting in the first half was shite. In 2nd half they got the act together and should have had a goal, which really would have knocked the fight outa pats. Good to see no23 from Cullyhanna hasn't changed his ways ;)