Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Minor Draw, fixtures to be played Sat 26th Sept.

Maghery v Harps
St John's v Mullaghbawn
Madden v Cullyhanna
Sarsfields v Ogs
Clans v Nab
Grange v Cross
Forkhill v Killeavey
Tir na nOg v St Peters

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on September 04, 2009, 05:41:42 PM
Minor Draw, fixtures to be played Sat 26th Sept.

Maghery v Harps
St John's v Mullaghbawn
Madden v Cullyhanna
Sarsfields v Ogs
Clans v Nab
Grange v Cross
Forkhill v Killeavey
Tir na nOg v St Peters

I hear the minors are flying for the Harps, hope they go well in the championsip.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

bennydorano

Peadar Toal back in training with Harps.  Watching training last night I realised that we could have 6 or more players in contention for the Clans game that did not play v the Nab.

Clans men seemed to be shocking easy to get annoyed.  It's a game that both teams will undoubtedly fancy their chances.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: bennydorano on September 04, 2009, 05:59:08 PM
Peadar Toal back in training with Harps.  Watching training last night I realised that we could have 6 or more players in contention for the Clans game that did not play v the Nab.

Who are they Benny?

bennydorano

3 boys that were in the states, Peadar, Philly McKinney, Beefer.  Also think Jungle McKee and Kevin Daly were injured for the Nab game.

Skiddybadoo

winsamsoon

What was the craic with Toal. Was he one of the ones who was away??????
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pearseog

Quote from: bennydorano on September 04, 2009, 05:59:08 PM

Clans men seemed to be shocking easy to get annoyed.  It's a game that both teams will undoubtedly fancy their chances.

who's mark mccoy?
three that where away would be marty mccoy, mark mcconville and kevin kelly as far as im aware. all good players and would probably start if they were there all year. however is the manager just going to say to the boys that have been training all year, thanks for the committment all year but these boys that are back from the states are going to start the biggest game of the year so far? even worse, sorry but sean morrison walked off the pitch, turned his back on the team when the chips where down but now i think where gonna start him in the biggest game of the year so far. OR EVEN WORSE, ach look theres peader, the lad we made vice captain at the start of the year but then decided he couldnt be assed training but has decided to come back the week before the championship, we'l give him a game in the biggest match of the year so far???

Skiddybadoo

Pearse - Mark McCoy is another of the successful minor tem from last year and had been playing great stuff before an injury. But he's back now too. He's a cousin of Martin. Thanks for the analysis of our team. I'll pass that on to the new management so they can act on it. Thanks again, and all the very best in your match this evening.

winsamsoon

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Then again the new manager hasn't been there all year so he can maybe say that he has inheritted a different squad so that is what he has to pick from and things that happened with the previous manager and months doesn't count. clean slate i believe it is called.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bigfrank

any word on cross???johnny murtagh home from states for game,anyone know if he playin or sub???

RealSpiritof98

4-2 to ogs with 10 mins gone in 2nd half, im 2 miles away and iv already heard the ref is giving cross everything, who would want to be the ref to finish the cross reign? Not good for the career

Madge

7-4 is a final score. Cross are beat!

The king is dead... Long live the king.

Real1995

Now there is a shock...thought i would see that for another 10 years,,,  :o
Nice guys always finish second!