Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curvey

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on August 22, 2009, 12:19:03 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on August 21, 2009, 10:31:07 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 21, 2009, 10:24:03 PM
Pat's and Cruppen who are both safe. We play one of the two next week I think, so Im assuming theres a full round of fixtures to try and sort this relegation business out pronto.

Clans should be ok then cos they will more than likely beat Cruppen whose season is over. I honestly believe Culloville could now pull off the great escape. Would'nt be surprised to see them pull a fly one and get the Ogs game called off if it is down for next weekends fixture.

Would fancy Clans to win las two games whether cruppens season was over or not, they need a point to guarantee survival but thats assuming other teams win which Im sure wont happen so take it from me Clan na Gael will be playing division one football next year which is great considering the start they had, the young team they have and the collective view that they would have been the first team to be relegated. Oh and theres also the very real possibility of a championship semi-final on the horizon. Clans def capable of beating Harps.

Maybe you didn't hear me the first time. Obviously your as slow thinking as you are on the pitch ;)

pintsofguinness

'bridge beat by ballymacnab tonight

any other results in D2?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

Quote from: yellowcard on August 21, 2009, 10:19:38 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 21, 2009, 10:05:44 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 21, 2009, 09:55:12 PM
If Culloville beat the Ogs they will have had some come back from near certain relegation only 5 or 6 weeks ago.
That'd be the type of them bastids!

Would expect Mullaghbawn to beat Dromintee whose season is already over.
Killeavy should beat Sarsfields whose season is over.
It all depends when Culloville play Pearse Ogs. If they play them next week, expect Ogs to win. If, however they play them the week after Ogs almost certain Championship exit to Cross then expect Culloville to win this game and send Killeavy and Mullaghbawn down. Thats assuming Clan na Gael pick up a point from their last 2 games which is by no means certain. Who have Clans left? I think its St Pats and someone else

You are obviously a genius :D :D  ;)

Clans have St Pat's at home and cruppen away can't believe culloville have pulled this deficit back.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 22, 2009, 08:19:51 PM

any other results in D2?

The Harps and Madden was a draw

back off the net

hope the bridge wan kers go down UP THE PATS

davo

Clans should be ok then cos they will more than likely beat Cruppen whose season is over. I honestly believe Culloville could now pull off the great escape. Would'nt be surprised to see them pull a fly one and get the Ogs game called off if it is down for next weekends fixture.
[/quote]

I hear culloville have called their match off against the ogs next weekend. have they a championship match that weekend or is it a fly one as predicted above?

winsamsoon

I fail to see the fly one Davo. Do you mean they are waiting till the ogs go out and then play a weakened ogs. This could work against them if they go out of the championship.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

back off the net

well done to armagh minors.think they could go on and win it now great full forward line tasker is something Else

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: davo on August 23, 2009, 01:32:59 PM

I hear culloville have called their match off against the ogs next weekend. have they a championship match that weekend or is it a fly one as predicted above?
[/quote]

Surely it would be better for culloville to play them next week, ogs have nothing to play for in league as they are 2nd and therefore wouldnt risk their main players a week before locking horns with Cross.

Goats Do Shave

any other results in D2?

Hell of a win... didn't expect that!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on August 24, 2009, 08:43:53 AM

any other results in D2?

did you read it right? they beat us.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 24, 2009, 10:30:55 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on August 24, 2009, 08:43:53 AM

any other results in D2?

did you read it right? they beat us.

I've the eyes in now! That's better!  :P

the scenic route

Quote from: back off the net on August 23, 2009, 01:08:51 AM
hope the bridge wan kers go down UP THE PATS

Fairly typical of the intelligent input you would expect from a cullyhanna man.
"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

Onion Bag

any other results in D2?

Jarlath Burns coming on for the last 10 mins, what age is he? 42 or43

its scraping the barrel a wee bit, the bridge have went downhill
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Onion Bag on August 24, 2009, 01:56:15 PM

any other results in D2?

Jarlath Burns coming on for the last 10 mins, what age is he? 42 or43

its scraping the barrel a wee bit, the bridge have went downhill
There's hardly a club in the country that could cope with losing the players we have since last year, I'm proud of the lads, backs against the wall and their doing their very best.  Bringing on Jarlath is not ideal but it's just a case of all hands on deck.