Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Don't worry charles I enjoy the essays...I see the ginger assassin is having a positive influence on his return!

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: nutsy--1 on August 15, 2009, 03:12:06 PM
intermediate championship.
Cullaville are clear favourites but im putting money on keady.

Keady have too many good players. Conor nugent in midfield will dominant any aerial battle and also has two good feet and a terrific fotballing brain could be moved to centre half forward to dictate the game.

Barry hughes and mark hughes although old they have still got bags of pace and are deadily accurate.

Ronan toal and geard toal can make an impact from the bench in any game,Ronan in particular coming  back from injury it's as if he is now "transformed"

Paul McCormak the former county player has had his ups and downs but is still the most talented two footed player in this championship and like conor nugent also has the brain to influence games. without doubt could be playing county football.

Keady are the on the up and will be challenging the likes of Pearse O'gs and the Dromintee's of this world next year.

Are Keady not in div 3?? Calm down child. Although the way Dromintee are going yous may well be challenging them soon alright but in division 2!  :P ;D ;D

downtown

Quote from: nutsy--1 on August 15, 2009, 03:12:06 PM
intermediate championship.
Cullaville are clear favourites but im putting money on keady.

Keady have too many good players. Conor nugent in midfield will dominant any aerial battle and also has two good feet and a terrific fotballing brain could be moved to centre half forward to dictate the game.

Barry hughes and mark hughes although old they have still got bags of pace and are deadily accurate.

Ronan toal and geard toal can make an impact from the bench in any game,Ronan in particular coming  back from injury it's as if he is now "transformed"

Paul McCormak the former county player has had his ups and downs but is still the most talented two footed player in this championship and like conor nugent also has the brain to influence games. without doubt could be playing county football.

Keady are the on the up and will be challenging the likes of Pearse O'gs and the Dromintee's of this world next year.
:D  :D

ogshead

Quote from: nutsy--1 on August 15, 2009, 04:31:26 PM
sorry i meant geard enright. Keady will win.

Ryan McGale could score 1-10 on any man trying to mark him

You definitely are nuts Nutsy!! How many games has the lad scored 1-10 in this year? Or did you actually mean he COULD score that but just COULDN'T be bothed yet? You obviously have the pre-championship buzz and are getting over excited. I remember talk like this from when I was a kid at school with Keady people saying their gonna do this and that.

Archie Mitchell

Good reports as always from charlie stubbs. Keep up the good work and you might be in for a career change  ;)

PatDaly

Dromintee winning 1-3 to 0-5 just coming up to half-time

PatDaly

Granemore beating Dromintee 0-8 to 1-4 at half-time

pearseog

any result yet, have granemore in my accumalator

PatDaly

Full-time Granemore beat Dromintee by 0-14 to 1-9. Disappointing to say the least

mackers

Was up at the match, better team won, Granemore forwards particularly O'Neill, Rafferty and O'Connor were very sharp. Kieran Toner came good in the last quarter and caught a few balls. Dromintee are a pale shadow of the team that pushed Cross hard for a number of years. I hear Cross bt Tir naOg 3.16 to 6 pts.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

torres

Quote from: mackers on August 15, 2009, 08:45:03 PM
Was up at the match, better team won, Granemore forwards particularly O'Neill, Rafferty and O'Connor were very sharp. Kieran Toner came good in the last quarter and caught a few balls. Dromintee are a pale shadow of the team that pushed Cross hard for a number of years. I hear Cross bt Tir naOg 3.16 to 6 pts.

congratulations to granemore on a desreved victory .

TacadoirArdMhacha

Very surprised by that result (Granemore wnning, not Cross  :) ). Indifferent league form aside you'd still have expected Dromintee to have had a bit too much for a second division outfit.

By the way, who is it that has the bye to the quarter finals?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

rolloutking

Cross over Tir NaOg by about 22 points. No contest

Spotted Enda Muldoon at the game. He must be thinking ahead.

Also spotted Paul Carville. How come he didn't line out for Tir NaOg?

bigfrank

Was gareth o neill playin for dromintee,heard he in new york playin ball for the summer??? Also cross still have johnny murtagh to return from the states to help thm

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: bigfrank on August 15, 2009, 09:44:53 PM
Was gareth o neill playin for dromintee,heard he in new york playin ball for the summer??? Also cross still have johnny murtagh to return from the states to help thm

Yep Gareth's in New York for the Summer.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead