Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossfire

How did the culloville / sarsfield game end ?

fitzroyalty

Smokin Joe

Are there any Championship games on tomorrow?

crossfire

Silverbridge play St Michaels in Cullyhanna at 2.00pm. IFC

slievegullion

Was that Cullaville Sarsfields game in the league or IFC?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Championship. Big result for Culloville. Should go on and the championship now. Would be heartbreaking for them to lose another final. Certain to be one, and possibly 2, divison 1 teams in the IFC next year again. Its a farce.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

nutsy--1

was at the two championship games yesterday, a different quality in the two matches, Cullaville will have the favourites tag for the championship. Number 14 for sarsfields had a great game won every ball put near him and took a few scores and cullaville number 17 done well coming on.

fitzroyalty

Sarsfields contributed to their own downfall by not showing in the first half, 2 pts i think they managed while cullaville blitzed them scoring something like 1-7. good fightback in second half though too little too late, they missed richie stevenson too much and playing two big men in full forward didn't really work. i'd say tones will fancy their chances against culloville but they would be the favourites now for the title.

crossfire

Quote from: slievegullion on August 09, 2009, 12:49:54 AM
Was that Cullaville Sarsfields game in the league or IFC?

You are really on the ball.!! ::)

torres

granemore beat a very poor harps side 1-18 - 0-9 .

Aghdavoyle

were harps full out? things are looking ominous for dromintee next week

pintsofguinness

Newtown beat the 'Bridge by a point in the IFC, we were winning by 8 or so at half time, Newtown scored two early goals in the second half though.  Jarlath made a comeback for the last 15 or 20 minutes.  All the best to Newtown in the next round. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on August 09, 2009, 04:21:51 PM

I think the Harps had 4 or 5 missing

torres

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on August 09, 2009, 04:21:51 PM

i dont think dromintee are nearly as bad as some of their results , they have a lot of experienced players who have been involved in the county set up and  are still favourites to beat granemore .

el_cuervo_fc

Ogs Bs beat St pats tonight in the county final.

Ogs under 16s and Killeavey ended in a draw