Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Is stumpy back in the running for the managers post at Abbey or will beefer the quack be in. ( maybe not as sean has threw the dummy away)?? ps sandy it wasn't that long ago you were lookin JP on the team when he wore the blue/white. ???

fan01

jp and rico were hitting each other but jp was the one that was caught. but sure as usual cross are angels in the eyes of the referee.

full back

Quote from: fan01 on August 04, 2009, 11:02:06 AM
jp and rico were hitting each other but jp was the one that was caught. but sure as usual cross are angels in the eyes of the referee.

If JP was the only one caught by the referee, what do you want the referee to do?

illdecide

Quote from: full back on August 04, 2009, 11:05:37 AM
Quote from: fan01 on August 04, 2009, 11:02:06 AM

If JP was the only one caught by the referee, what do you want the referee to do?

There may be a bit of history between them two as the last time they played JP punched Rico in the throat...fact. Who does that guy think he is?, is there a match where he doesn't lift his fists. He'll hit the wrong guy one of these days and that'll be the end of him, you only get away with that craic for so long before someone decides to dish a bit of it back. The game is hard enough to play without making enemies every game. If the fella is a decent footballer why does he see the need to act like John J Rambo everytime he's on the pitch ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 04, 2009, 12:18:16 AM
Quote from: umgolaarmagh on August 03, 2009, 10:16:41 PM
Quote from: Sandy Hill on August 03, 2009, 05:19:33 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on August 03, 2009, 04:23:59 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on August 03, 2009, 08:33:58 AM
Stupid by jp cost the ogs the game which was there for the taking. at least the ogs have given cross 2 hard games.

Dont know JP personally but think hes usually quick with his fists on the filed, have seen him raise them twice this year unpunished although he did get his face busted open after he lifted them in Davitt park. Maybe hes got what hes been asking for all year. So close to championship to - TIT.
........... and this is the man that many want to see playing for the County; I always said he was a liability.

im sure rico didnt get punch in the face for nothing

FFS umgola that's pure fcuked up logic!  I haven't plsyed against JP for a good number of years but when he was with the Harps he always was trying to be the hard man then.  I am no angel but I don't swipe out at every opportunity to shoe how "hard" I am.  Maybe Rico said something but at the end of the day if JP wants to be regarded as being a serious player he needs to get beyond clipping young lads!

Anytime I've seen him play, club or county, he's either hitting or goading which is a pity because he's a decent player but I wouldnt have any time for a player that leaves their club to go to their local rivals. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

thewanderer

Cross if thats your logic then u must not like a lot of cross players who have jumped ship from other local clubs to yous. Still doing it at underage level.  ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thewanderer on August 04, 2009, 11:31:00 AM
Cross if thats your logic then u must not like a lot of cross players who have jumped ship from other local clubs to yous. Still doing it at underage level.  ;)
BC didnt mention players transfering, that was me, I'm not from Cross! and I dont like any cross players!  :P

players transfering is a whole other topic, but rarely has a player, doing well at one club, on the county squad or thereabouts got up and transfered to their club's rivals!

thewanderer

pints i think this transfer has been well documented in the past and i don't think he left for no reason. but glad to hear ur no fan of cross thats one less supporter. maybe you will be asked to transfer ;D as overseas correspondant???

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thewanderer on August 04, 2009, 11:43:32 AM
pints i think this transfer has been well documented in the past and i don't think he left for no reason. but glad to hear ur no fan of cross thats one less supporter. maybe you will be asked to transfer ;D as overseas correspondant???

I've never heard a valid reason?  I've heard he moved because he "wanted to win something" and didnt he try to claim the Harps wouldnt pay for some medical treatment but it turned out his injury was a result of a soccer game or something like that?

Do you know of a valid reason?

goh4205

Whats your point?? Was the sending off incident not the point of discussion here.  Were you at the game?  if so you'd have seen the intention of the ogs before the game even began.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 03, 2009, 09:50:43 PM
Quote from: torres on August 03, 2009, 09:44:58 PM
i think our county board needs to look at the seriousness of all the incidents which have happened this season and clamp down hard on players/clubs before anyone gets seriously hurt .
Dont hold your breath.

Though they are likely to pick on a small club, one without county players etc and make an example of them.  
Mullabawn or tullysarran wont be able to kick up too much stink so it'll cost them nothing to throw a two year ban at them. 
Maghery would be smaller than either tullysaran or mullabawn.

slievegullion

Quote from: goh4205 on August 04, 2009, 11:57:01 AM
Whats your point?? Was the sending off incident not the point of discussion here.  Were you at the game?  if so you'd have seen the intention of the ogs before the game even began.

And he's back!!!

Cross' number one fan who isn't a fan. He claims to be from Louth yet attends every Cross game.

Why don't you f**k away off back under whatever rock you crawled out from underneath.

IVEDECIDED

Stupid by jp cost the ogs the game which was there for the taking. at least the ogs have given cross 2 hard games.

Dont know JP personally but think hes usually quick with his fists on the filed, have seen him raise them twice this year unpunished although he did get his face busted open after he lifted them in Davitt park. Maybe hes got what hes been asking for all year. So close to championship to - TIT.
........... and this is the man that many want to see playing for the County; I always said he was a liability.

FFS umgola that's pure fcuked up logic!  I haven't plsyed against JP for a good number of years but when he was with the Harps he always was trying to be the hard man then.  I am no angel but I don't swipe out at every opportunity to shoe how "hard" I am.  Maybe Rico said something but at the end of the day if JP wants to be regarded as being a serious player he needs to get beyond clipping young lads!

Oh is that right BC1 - I seem to remember you knocking the f**k outta me on and off the ball from start to finish one time in Cross and I was only 17/18 at the time!! HA HA SNARED SAAN!! ;D ;D ;D (Think it was around 2000 -2001?)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on August 04, 2009, 01:31:44 PM

Oh is that right BC1 - I seem to remember you knocking the f**k outta me on and off the ball from start to finish one time in Cross and I was only 17/18 at the time!! HA HA SNARED SAAN!! ;D ;D ;D (Think it was around 2000 -2001?)

That's different, you're a Clans man and there is a god given compulsion to bate the fcuk out of your kind :P  If I hurt you I apologise, if I didn't I should have hit you harder :D

lurganblue

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 04, 2009, 01:34:36 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on August 04, 2009, 01:31:44 PM

That's different, you're a Clans man and there is a god given compulsion to bate the fcuk out of your kind :P  If I hurt you I apologise, if I didn't I should have hit you harder :D

you probably did deserve it anyway taw head  ;D