Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: torres on August 01, 2009, 03:15:37 AM
granemore beat ballyhegan by 5 pts , played in very poor conditions , refeere v o, neill turned a blind eye to several challenges made by  ballyhegan players and gave them most of the decisions but a wins a win  :) , also noticed aiden o,rourke at the game which was a poor enough match with both sides understrength .

Sweet Jesus, wee edit needed me thinks.

Was Aidan there? I know that the side are taking the Granemore challenge extremely seriously.

bennydorano

Granemore are more than capable of beating of Dromintee and are well up for it from what I hear.  Unfortunately we are in the same position as Dromintee with players away and being unavailable, the Nab will more than fancy their chances against us in our current condition.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: corn02 on August 01, 2009, 11:10:35 AM
granemore beat ballyhegan by 5 pts , played in very poor conditions , refeere v o, neill turned a blind eye to several challenges made by  ballyhegan players and gave them most of the decisions but a wins a win  :) , also noticed aiden o,rourke at the game which was a poor enough match with both sides understrength .

Was Aidan there? I know that the side are taking the Granemore challenge extremely seriously.

Right enough. I'm hoping that's a genuine mistake and not malicious but if it is, catch yourself on.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

illdecide

The bottom of the league gets more interesting every week...I think Culloville will beat Mullaghbawn tomorrow and that will certainly put the cat among the pigeons :D. The Clans have no match this weekend but play Killeavey at home next friday night which is another massive game for both clubs, if Clans can win that one i reckon they'll be safe and Killeavey could be in trouble.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

torres

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 01, 2009, 11:44:14 AM
Quote from: corn02 on August 01, 2009, 11:10:35 AM

Right enough. I'm hoping that's a genuine mistake and not malicious but if it is, catch yourself on.
yeah it was as i was rushing to get out ,but very poor refeering overall  by this offical .

back off the net

st pats beating cruppen last weekend could put an end to there good run.Its a bad time to be taking a dip in form with the ogs just around the corner in the c ship

fan01

i heard that the mullabawn game is called off on sunday. did anyone else hear this.

crossfire

Cross 2nds beat Derrynoose by about 12 points in junior championship

Carbery

Quote from: crossfire on August 01, 2009, 10:34:53 PM

BIG BIG surprise Crossfire?  :o

Throw ball

Heard it was Cross 3.15 Noose 0.10

illdecide

Clans v St Pats now in Blackwatertown at 6 instead of Ballymcnab. I assume Blackwatertown is An Port Mor?

The teletext gives the Mullaghbawn game off.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on August 02, 2009, 12:31:04 PM
Clans v St Pats now in Blackwatertown at 6 instead of Ballymcnab. I assume Blackwatertown is An Port Mor?

The teletext gives the Mullaghbawn game off.

correct saan, but why the late change?

Orior

Quote from: crossfire on August 01, 2009, 10:34:53 PM

How many of the first team actually played?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

PatDaly

Big win for Dromintee against Killeavy. Final score 0-14 to 0-10

slievegullion

Think it was Dromintee 0-14 Killeavy 1-08 in the end Pat.

Real gutsy display from Dromintee today, a dogged performance to grind out the win. Maybe if Killeavy had actually tried to play football they would have had a chance of getting something from the game. Instead they seemed more concerned with dirty tactics, throwing sneaky thumps, their own linesman giving blatant incorrect decisions their way and not to mention the amateur theatrics in particular from a member of their full back line.

I'm sure they regretted that when they looked up at the scoreboard when the final whistle went.

Thats us mathematically safe now, thank God. It's been a rollercoaster of a league for us and thankfully we can now concentrate on the championship.

Killeavy are in big trouble it looks like. How sad  :'(