Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

thewanderer

going by the first match which was crap 0/4 to 0/3 to bwt worst forwards ever on each team except bwt no14 and that includes o rourke >:(

fitzroyalty

Quote from: pats-mc on July 30, 2009, 05:22:20 PM
On the sending off The Clans player was caught and the Cullyhanna man ended up in hospital.
Make sure that boy gets his sunday dinner

naka

sarsfields beat cruppen by 2 points

el_cuervo_fc

any word on Killeavy v Culloville

corn02

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 31, 2009, 09:47:20 PM
any word on Killeavy v Culloville

Cullaville by a point.

Referee apparently gave Killeavy the dodgiest of goals and the Blues hit five in reply.

el_cuervo_fc

f**k that put's an awful pressure on Killeavey now.  Will Dromintee do their friendly neighbours a favour on Sunday?

corn02

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 31, 2009, 10:01:04 PM
f**k that put's an awful pressure on Killeavey now.  Will Dromintee do their friendly neighbours a favour on Sunday?

The way we have been playing and the way they hammered us earlier in the year would make me think they are favourites.

As for doing them a favour? Go away and shite.  :P

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: corn02 on July 31, 2009, 10:04:23 PM

The way we have been playing and the way they hammered us earlier in the year would make me think they are favourites.

I didn't think so.   ;)

Another wee win for Cullaville against Mullaghbawn on Sunday would make things very interesting

yellowcard

I make the table after tonights results;

Crossmaglen      15   15   0     0   30 (Champions)
Pearse Og         15     8   2     5   18
Carrickcruppen   16     7   2     7  16
St Patrick's        15     7   1     7   15
Sarsfields          16     7   1     8    15
Dromintee         15     7   0     8   14
Clan na Gael      15     6   1     8    13
Killeavy             15     5   1     9    11
Mullaghbawn     15     5   1     9    11
Culloville            15     4   1   10    9

I think from Sarsfields up are now practically safe. Two big games on Sunday, Dromintee v Killeavy and Cullovile v Mullabawn will decide a lot.

Unbelievable to think Culloville could still get out of it having won their first game in 10.

fred the red

Quote from: Donagh on July 30, 2009, 01:12:35 PM
Man in court over GAA armed robbery

A 24-year-old man is due in court on Thursday charged in connection with an armed robbery at a gaelic club near Craigavon.
Thursday, 30 July 2009

Three masked men tied up a pensioner during the robbery at the Eire Og club on the Tullygally East Road on Monday.

The gang then made off with up to £10, 000.

Two men, aged 25 and 28, have been released on bail pending further inquiries.

The 24-year-old, who is charged with robbery, will appear before Craigavon Magistrates Court later.

Heard on the lunchtime news that it was Christopher Carlisle. The name will be familiar to people in the area. Apparently he was spotted spending loads of money in Lifestyle Sports a few hours after the robbery. Sounds like a chip of the old block.

the lifestyle sports in rushmere has been closed a few weeks

TacadoirArdMhacha

Is this the same way Culloville were favourites against Dromintee a few weeks ago?  ::)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

The Real Davo

Think its gona be a pick between, killeavey,mullabawn and cullaville for the drop! Think sarsfields mite hav done enuf along wit dromintee

torres

granemore beat ballyhegan by 5 pts , played in very poor conditions , refeere v o, neill turned a blind eye to several challenges made by  ballyhegan players and gave them most of the decisions but a wins a win  :) , also noticed aiden o,rourke at the game which was a poor enough match with both sides understrength .

corn02

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 31, 2009, 10:56:04 PM

Is this the same way Culloville were favourites against Dromintee a few weeks ago?  ::)

Killeavy beat us by 10 or so points just a few weeks back. They beat us home and away last year too.

We were beaten by Sarsfields by seven last week too.

I think we have had two wins in six games or something.

We have a shocking number of injuries and unavailable players.

So I don't think it is that stupid to be honest.

But if it annoyed you so much. ::)