Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Quote from: thewanderer on July 30, 2009, 01:46:26 PM
complete scumbags should have been brought to dromintee years ago but not for a match. 8)
Agree, f**king lowlife scum. Chip off the old block indeed  >:(

illdecide

Just on the biting issue the lad that does the biting seems to get away scot free and the lad that hit back for being bit is punished, there is not too many guys here could say if they were bitten by someone that they wouldn't react to it. This isn't the first incident as a Silverbridge lad bit one of the Whitcross players earlier in the season and with a similar reaction the Whitcross guy got up and buried the head in the Silverbridge guy...same scenario whitecross man is off and the gypsy from Silverbridge is not punished...WTF

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

I dont know very many people that wouldnt react to a bite from someone on the field

corn02

Quote from: full back on July 30, 2009, 04:55:50 PM
I dont know very many people that wouldnt react to a bite from someone on the field

Some would enjoy it.

full back

Quote from: corn02 on July 30, 2009, 04:56:28 PM

Some would enjoy it.

Would you enjoy it corn?

illdecide

Quote from: full back on July 30, 2009, 04:59:01 PM

Some would enjoy it.

Would you enjoy it corn?

Depends what they were chewing on Corn...isn't that right chief ;)

pats-mc

Just to clarify a few things ref the second alleged incident last night at the dugout which I was about two foot away from at the time.

Our player was hit with a late tackle in the back from a Clans player just before he fell out over the line with the ball in his hand. The referee in one of the few decisions he got right in the second half gave us a free and our player attempted to get up to take it quickly. the clans player stood on him to prevent him from getting up and our subs stopped him from doing so. At no time was he pulled over the wire. Your manager came charging into the middle of all and was held back by one our players.
The linesman was on the scene and the referee and a county board official none of whom could see anything thing wrong. The Clan Na Gael player was booked our subs told to sit in the dugout and that was it.

On the game as a whole I think that both teams were fairly even throughout and the referee while making some comical decisions at times(Our midfielder getting hit with an elbow in the middle of the pitch at one stage allowwing play to go on was laughable if it wasnt so serious) but in fairness to him I think he was even enough to both teams. Clans penalty was no penalty but on reflection ours was on the very edge of the area (Sorry thats as far as my bias allows me to go).

On the sending off The Clans player was caught and the Cullyhanna man ended up in hospital. Both teams played on  the edge of the rules on the night. Both teams played some good football at times and the last three subs that came on for Clans made a difference just as the cullyhanna subs dis as well. Any word where the replay is on sunday as I think that there is a double header in The Athletic Grounds.

illdecide

All i know is there is a hurling match on at 6, i'd assume there is another one before-hand...

The match will end up in Keady, Abbey Park/Ballycrummie depending on availability...

full back

Quote from: pats-mc on July 30, 2009, 05:22:20 PM
On the sending off The Clans player was caught and the Cullyhanna man ended up in hospital.

What happened to him he ended up in hospital?

IVEDECIDED

Some would enjoy it.

Think id quite enjoy biting you corn! ;D

lurganblue

Quote from: full back on July 30, 2009, 05:39:26 PM
Quote from: pats-mc on July 30, 2009, 05:22:20 PM
On the sending off The Clans player was caught and the Cullyhanna man ended up in hospital.

What happened to him he ended up in hospital?
only guessing but I'd say either a broken jaw/cheek, broken nose but definately stitches for that gash

qub la la la

i think the b match is being played instead of league game due to fact the county board would want the b championship finished before the senior championship starts. Anyone who plays in this years senior championship would not be eligible for the b champ and would be an awful thing if some lad played all the b champ and then missed final cos he played in first round of senior champ.

p.s. the south armagh b final was also replayed before going to extra time in the replay.

illdecide

St Pats v Clan na Gael replay in the B championship semi final will be played in Ballymacnab on Sunday evening at 6:00

corn02

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on July 30, 2009, 06:13:55 PM

Some would enjoy it.

Think id quite enjoy biting you corn! ;D

My c**k no doubt?

anportmorforjfc

Predictions on An Portmor v St Michaels?