Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on July 30, 2009, 11:32:57 AM
FOA Dromintee folk online.

http://www.dromintee.com/

Looks good, hopefully the bottom field gets sorted too.

How will Dromintee fare in this years Lucozade Sport SFC?

Winners
27     39.1%    

Quarter Finalists
16     23.2%    

Runners Up
12     17.4%    

Semi Finalists
9     13%    

:D :D :D :D :D

And when you click on Map it brings up Nigeria!!  :D

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 30, 2009, 11:47:27 AM

Winners
27     39.1%    

Quarter Finalists
16     23.2%    

Runners Up
12     17.4%    

Semi Finalists
9     13%    

Indeed early teething problems.

Should you not be getting ready for court? Pity you got caught robbing Eire Og the other day.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on July 30, 2009, 11:50:29 AM

Winners
27     39.1%    

Quarter Finalists
16     23.2%    

Runners Up
12     17.4%    

Semi Finalists
9     13%    

Should you not be getting ready for court? Pity you got caught robbing Eire Og the other day.

Very good, that's a good one... Despite the fact that I was in work during the whole thing!

So all the ones from your club think you are going to win the Championship??

For the record i voted quarter finalists.

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 30, 2009, 11:53:18 AM
Quote from: corn02 on July 30, 2009, 11:50:29 AM

Winners
27     39.1%    

Quarter Finalists
16     23.2%    

Runners Up
12     17.4%    

Semi Finalists
9     13%    

Very good, that's a good one... Despite the fact that I was in work during the whole thing!

Hmm convinient. You and Charlie Stubbs up to no good.

Aghdavoyle

Donagh

Man in court over GAA armed robbery

A 24-year-old man is due in court on Thursday charged in connection with an armed robbery at a gaelic club near Craigavon.
Thursday, 30 July 2009

Three masked men tied up a pensioner during the robbery at the Eire Og club on the Tullygally East Road on Monday.

The gang then made off with up to £10, 000.

Two men, aged 25 and 28, have been released on bail pending further inquiries.

The 24-year-old, who is charged with robbery, will appear before Craigavon Magistrates Court later.

Heard on the lunchtime news that it was Christopher Carlisle. The name will be familiar to people in the area. Apparently he was spotted spending loads of money in Lifestyle Sports a few hours after the robbery. Sounds like a chip of the old block.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Donagh on July 30, 2009, 01:12:35 PM

A 24-year-old man is due in court on Thursday charged in connection with an armed robbery at a gaelic club near Craigavon.
Thursday, 30 July 2009

Three masked men tied up a pensioner during the robbery at the Eire Og club on the Tullygally East Road on Monday.

The 24-year-old, who is charged with robbery, will appear before Craigavon Magistrates Court later.

Heard on the lunchtime news that it was Christopher Carlisle. The name will be familiar to people in the area. Apparently he was spotted spending loads of money in Lifestyle Sports a few hours after the robbery. Sounds like a chip of the old block.

Was in primary school in my year, a sc**bag then and even more so now. Not suprised one bit.

lurganblue

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 30, 2009, 01:20:42 PM
Quote from: Donagh on July 30, 2009, 01:12:35 PM

Thursday, 30 July 2009

Was in primary school in my year, a sc**bag then and even more so now. Not suprised one bit.

jim arrested too i heard

Donagh

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 30, 2009, 01:20:42 PM

Had a number of run-ins with the da and brother over the years. Utter filth the both of them.

thewanderer

complete scumbags should have been brought to dromintee years ago but not for a match. 8)

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 29, 2009, 11:02:30 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 29, 2009, 10:58:58 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 29, 2009, 10:47:11 PM
How do you know that anybody was bit or spat at? Were you fit to see everything that happened everywhere on the pitch?! You come on making wild allegations yet the referee and 2 linesmen didn't manage to see all these mythical incidents that you are so well briefed on. If anybody from Clan na Gael had been punched they wouldn't have been long hitting the ground. There were 2 incidents in the match, one where a Clan na Gael man was sent off and another bit of a row along the sideline which I didn't see but again there was a linesman right beside it and no action was taken against anybody from Cullyhanna. I'll take the judgement of 3 nuetral officials over the typical whining of some Clans people.
Shock you didn't see that.

These aren't allegations, I was on the field of play, and I was spat at. I was also kicked off the ball... I'm near positive I didn't dream this incidents up  ::)

I'll also inform you as to what happened when it kicked off at the sideline, beside the Cullyhanna bench (shock). Our player attempted to take a quick sideline and was forcefully stopped from doing so by the subs. This sparked the melee that proceeded, Cullyhanna were clearly the instigators yet in the end a Clans player was booked  ??? Explain that.

This may come as a shock to you, but it is not uncommon for referees and officials to be bias towards/against certain teams. This certainly happened tonight.

Not that much of a shock, I was umpiring at the far goal.

The most obvious explanation would be that the linesman looked at the situation, deserved that the behaviour of the Clan na Gael deserved a yellow card but that nobody from Cullyhanna had done anything wrong. Probably a similar enough process to what happend when Clan na Gael had their man sent off. And its a lot more common for players and supporters to be talking nonsense about biased referees than to actually come across one.

Was behind the dugout incident and the Clans player was dragged over the wire by st. Pats subs, the clans player that was sent off was def bitten and bitten badly. Anyone who bites someone on a Gaelic field in my opinion deserves a smack in the mouth at the very least, its dirty and dangerous. On the match however I thought it poor enough and thought Clans lucky to get away with draw although they deserved bit of luck due to decisions that went against them. Neither penalty was a penalty. ABSOLUTE JOKE THAT A B MATCH CAUSES AN IMPORTANT SENIOR MATCH TO BE POSTPONED! ONLY IN THIS COUNTY!! >:( >:(

corn02

Quote from: thewanderer on July 30, 2009, 01:46:26 PM
complete scumbags should have been brought to dromintee years ago but not for a match. 8)

Sure we'd just make them a couple of the famous burgers and let them be on their way.

LandErIn

Is anyone close to ending Crossmaglen's hold on the Armagh championship?

Are Pearse Og still the closest team to them.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Just on the scheduling issue, it seems as though the senior match must have been called off before the B match. I find it hard to believe that one man (Joe Jordan I think?) would have just made a split second decision to call off a match to replace it with a B match.There must have been some reason the senior match was off though I'm not aware of anything from the Cullyhanna side.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: LandErIn on July 30, 2009, 03:22:52 PM
Is anyone close to ending Crossmaglen's hold on the Armagh championship?

Are Pearse Og still the closest team to them.

No.

Yes.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead