Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 27, 2009, 02:37:53 PM
Quote from: corn02 on July 27, 2009, 02:30:44 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on July 27, 2009, 01:30:48 PM
Contenders but unlikely to trouble cross!! Direct contradiction saan!! IDIOT!

Indeed.

Contedner, we have a good chance of winning.

Unlikely to trouble cross in my opion, but we should still be in contention.

Div.
Corn, saying "unlikely to trouble Cross" in anyones book is implying Dromintee are unlikely to win the SFC as XMG are the team to beat... How then can you say you are also in with a good chance of winning  ???

I would imagine the common thought would be that Dromintee have a decent chance.

I don't think we will beat them, still doesn't mean we are not contenders.

thewanderer

ill your in full flight now. however ogs def had 4/5 of their championship team not playin yesterday even if they said they had full squad available. maybe tryin out a few saw a few not togged out. ps who do clans play in championship and whats ur chances

FitnessTestingIreland

PRE CHAMPIONSHIP SPECIALS

'FITNESS TESTING IRELAND' ARE OFFERING A PRE CHAMPIONSHIP TESTING OFFER. MAKE SURE YOUR TEAM ARE IN TOP SHAPE COMING UP TO THIS IMPORTANT PART OF THE SEASON. EMAIL US TO FIND OUT OUR VERY COMPETITIVE RATES FOR A WIDE RANGING REPORT ON YOUR SQUADS LEVELS OF FITNESS.

EMAIL: info@fitnesstestingireland.co.uk
Web www.fitnesstestingireland.com

IVEDECIDED

They play Mullaghbawn and id say they have a good chance although with the inexperience of the team they can take nothing for granted.

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 27, 2009, 02:13:58 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on July 27, 2009, 01:12:25 PM
f**king inbred c***ts are being handed championships due to the ineptitude of everyone else!

Everyone is shit so we win the championship, classic!!!!!  You are a funny guy and there is no doubting that.

Not saying they wouldnt win anyway on merit saan just saying that they are getting it pretty easy as other teams are going backwards instead of forwards.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on July 27, 2009, 05:12:33 PM
They play Mullaghbawn and id say they have a good chance although with the inexperience of the team they can take nothing for granted.

f**king inbred c***ts are being handed championships due to the ineptitude of everyone else!

Everyone is shit so we win the championship, classic!!!!!  You are a funny guy and there is no doubting that.

Not saying they wouldnt win anyway on merit saan just saying that they are getting it pretty easy as other teams are going backwards instead of forwards.

I posted something along those lines a while back and was told to stop being an arrogant p***k(I think you may have been one of the ones who said that).  I think that is right, and the close nature of the rest of the league would suggest a certain level of parity among the rest of the teams.  This has an effect on the whole standard of play in Armagh as I feel that as Cross's dominace has increased the will to compete has diminished and the follow on from that is that Cross will dominate even more.

IVEDECIDED

I agree that they will continue to dominate in Armagh but IMO this cross team isnt as strong as previous ones and their dominance will be as much to do with lack of suitbale challengers as their own prowess. Their dominance on the all ireland stage is over however if you ask me.

corn02

f**k BC you are one arrogant p***k.

Orior

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 27, 2009, 06:11:32 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on July 27, 2009, 05:12:33 PM

I posted something along those lines a while back and was told to stop being an arrogant p***k(I think you may have been one of the ones who said that).  I think that is right, and the close nature of the rest of the league would suggest a certain level of parity among the rest of the teams.  This has an effect on the whole standard of play in Armagh as I feel that as Cross's dominace has increased the will to compete has diminished and the follow on from that is that Cross will dominate even more.

I reckon Cross will struggle to maintain things when the McEntees hang up their boots.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan defeated Madden tonight in Abbey Park by a score line of 2.08 - 0.12
2 opportunistic goals came from Eoin Reynolds. Most of Madden scores from Joe Feeney. Paul Courtney retired injured.

bennydorano

Once the physicalpresence/intimidation leaves with the Macs and JD etc.. Cross wont be half the team IMO, they'll still be a powerful side but well beatable.

Ballyheagan beat Madden 2-8 to 0-12 tonight in Abbey.  Madden will wonder how they lost it.

fred the red

Bad news for Eire Og:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8171336.stm

Pensioner tied up in GAA robbery  

A 77-year-old man has been assaulted during an armed robbery at a GAA club near Craigavon in County Armagh.

Three masked men, one armed with a sawn-off shotgun, entered Eire Og GAA club on the Tullygally East Road at about 1030 BST on Monday.

They tied Mickey Catney, who works there as a voluntary caretaker, to a radiator and hit him on the head with the gun before stealing up to £10,000.

The thieves then made their getaway in Mr Catney's car.

Club chairman John Brennan said he had been left very badly shaken by the ordeal.

"He has been about the club for many years and is very respected in the local community," he said.

"They (the attackers) just came in and asked where the money was.

"I always said if the place was robbed to just give them the money and not to put your life in danger, so he give them the money but he was manhandled and they also tied him up."

The car was later found abandoned in the Aldervale flats area of Craigavon. Police have appealed for information.

charlie stubbs

peters v tones

bhegan v keady

hoops v culloville

bridge v port mor or st michaels

think from a tones point of view best draw possible.1 of the favourites go out and we play a lower division team. need improve on performance in last round(report to come hungover 2day lol) local derby peters not to be underestimated

fitzroyalty

Pity we didn't get the glamour tie of Tones vs Highmoss  ;)

full back

Armagh SFC 2009
Outright Betting

1/4 - Crossmaglen
7/1 - Pearse Ogs
10/1 - Dromintee
12/1 - St Pat's
14/1 - Clan Na Gael
16/1 - Carrickcruppen
20/1 - Mullabawn
20/1 - Killeavy
20/1 - Maghery
20/1 - Whitecross
20/1 - Harps
33/1 - Granemore
40/1 - Ballymacnab
50/1 - Tir Na Nog

yellowcard

Cross are good value to win SFC even at 1/4. It's like buying money.