Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Lads what club is the ref Jim Burns from and whats he like. We have him for the B team tomorrow nite and for seniors on Sunday
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

thewanderer

Jim is from Carrickcruppin not a bad ref but will take no slabbering ( so that could be a problem for you's ). Genuinely not the worst and there are plenty of bad ones.  ;D ::)

armagh leg-end

Ard Mhacha Abu

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

stew

We need Beefer in the worst way.  ;)

Big Grimley will get the job done.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

qub la la la

Quote from: stew on July 21, 2009, 08:27:33 PM
We need Beefer in the worst way.  ;)

Big Grimley will get the job done.

cant see it happening...yet..

anportmorforjfc

Predictions for the weekends intermediate championship games?

fitzroyalty

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on July 21, 2009, 09:43:12 PM
huge win for whoever plays an port mor

fred the red

Think it needs to be a north armagh manager now.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 21, 2009, 09:51:45 PM
Quote from: anportmorforjfc on July 21, 2009, 09:43:12 PM
huge win for whoever plays an port mor

I think we have a good enough chance to beat St Michaels.

qub la la la

Quote from: fred the red on July 21, 2009, 09:54:00 PM

why?

i think it doesnt really matter where the manager would come from. i dont think there would be too many who want it.

in any case, the recent south armagh dominance of armagh football can be seen in (a) Crossmaglen and (b) the number of teams in division 1.

fred the red

Quote from: qub la la la on July 21, 2009, 10:05:22 PM

why?

i think it doesnt really matter where the manager would come from. i dont think there would be too many who want it.

in any case, the recent south armagh dominance of armagh football can be seen in (a) Crossmaglen and (b) the number of teams in division 1.

Exactly....a NA man would almost be the same as a neutral...plus he will have the best interests of the county at heart.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: fred the red on July 21, 2009, 10:15:14 PM

why?

Exactly....a NA man would almost be the same as a neutral...plus he will have the best interests of the county at heart.
The best man for the job should be picked. Doesn't matter if he hails from Cross or Craigavon

full back

Quote from: fred the red on July 21, 2009, 10:15:14 PM

why?

Nonsense

Are you saying that if the next manager isnt from NA he wont have the best interests of the county at heart?

illdecide

Quote from: thewanderer on July 21, 2009, 05:49:32 PM
Jim is from Carrickcruppin not a bad ref but will take no slabbering ( so that could be a problem for you's ). Genuinely not the worst and there are plenty of bad ones.  ;D ::)

Well if he listens to mouths slabbering from the supporters then he's the bigger fool as there'll be none from the team or management nor has there been any all year...so wind it in and stop slabbering about stuff you know nothing about
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch