Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: full back on July 14, 2009, 03:40:32 PM
ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR FRIDAY 17 JULY 2009

Friday 17 July
ACL – Div. I (7.30)
Carrickcruppen v Pearse Og (Noel Martin)     Draw
Clan na Gael v Mullaghbawn (Paul Rath)       Clans (i hope)
Crossmaglen v Killeavy (Ronan Quigley)        Cross
Culloville v Dromintee (Stephen Murray)       Dromintee
St Patrick's v Sarsfields (Jimmy McKee)        Sarsfields

Cruppin game was hard to call so i sat on the fence there
Clans game will be a tough wan and a rehearsal for the championship never mind div 1 survival, Clans to win by 1. P.S. who is Paul Rath (ref), never heard of him ???
Cross to win by 5pts
Dromintee should win by 4-5pts
St Pats v Sarsfields will be a tough wan and i called Sarsfields for the simple reason is they are scoring plenty of goals at the minute and with J McKee refereeing and him very picky this will suit Sarsfields  as Cullyhanna like to be physical and Jimmy will put that out of them.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Goats Do Shave

Candyman

Quote from: full back on July 15, 2009, 11:02:02 AM
Is Paul Rath from the Harps?

YES!! Brother of current Silverbridge coach/mentor John "Stumpy" Rath...  ;)

illdecide

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on July 15, 2009, 11:56:15 AM
yes

aye i'll prob know him when i see him, the name didn't ring a bell with me ???

thewanderer

Candy is that Stumpy current vice chairman of the Harps, training another team against the harps. The one who always thumps his chest and preaches about pride in the Harps jersey. strange times indeed must be the continued lure of the pound. cant wait to see the next bridge/harps game.

Candyman

Quote from: thewanderer on July 15, 2009, 12:58:24 PM
Candy is that Stumpy current vice chairman of the Harps, training another team against the harps. The one who always thumps his chest and preaches about pride in the Harps jersey. strange times indeed must be the continued lure of the pound. cant wait to see the next bridge/harps game.

Would be something similar to the set-up of armagh legend McGeeney training Kildare....  ;)

corn02

Quote from: Candyman on July 15, 2009, 12:19:14 PM

Is John at the Bridge?

Illdecide you are picking us based on he performance in Clans, our only decent one bar Cross to date. I would bite your hand off for one-point win never mind ffour or five.

Are there Sunday fixtures?

full back

Quote from: corn02 on July 15, 2009, 01:22:35 PM

Is John at the Bridge?

Illdecide you are picking us based on he performance in Clans, our only decent one bar Cross to date. I would bite your hand off for one-point win never mind ffour or five.

Ulster Final day Corn

corn02

Quote from: full back on July 15, 2009, 01:23:24 PM

Is John at the Bridge?

Ulster Final day Corn

Of course, head is away witht it.

yellowcard

Quote from: qub la la la on July 15, 2009, 12:25:56 AM
it depends who culloville are playing that determines what pitch they play on. cruppen played them on the new field at the start of the year but i think they played sarsfields on the old one. I would imagine they will play dromintee on the new field all the same.

i think the permutations leave it that not all the teams on 11 points can finish with more than 16 points so one more win will see cruppen and ogs definately safe, for culloville to catch either of these two they need to win all and cruppen and ogs to lose all games, which i cant see happening.

anyone going to watch clans and mullaghban, expect a dour, low scoring match with mullaghban playing almost everyone behind the ball. Cross will hopefully try to go unbeaten from a cruppen perspective as we have already played them twice. Worst thing for some teams is for them to play their "secong string" as these are all lads looking to break into the championship team. If st pats can stop the goals they should beat sarsfields but thats easier said than done.

Having watched Mullabawn this year they are the most negative team I've ever seen at club level. A limited side who play with 13 men behind the ball any team will struggle to score much against them.

illdecide

Is John at the Bridge?

Well having played against both teams this year (twice) i believe Dromintee to be a better team than Culloville...and with having a few more players available to you now this can only make you lot stronger hence tipping Dromintee to win by 4-5pts ;D and the fact that culloville have lost ten games in a row (i think) wouldn't be great for the old confidence saan ;)

thewanderer

Candy big difference between mc geeney and rath ( ability first ) secondly he doesnt hold a position on club/county committee. ps Whats the story on Peadar will he be taken back with open arms or will his lack of loyalty and commitment stand against him.

torres

Quote from: yellowcard on July 15, 2009, 01:45:57 PM

anyone going to watch clans and mullaghban, expect a dour, low scoring match with mullaghban playing almost everyone behind the ball. [

Having watched Mullabawn this year they are the most negative team I've ever seen at club level. A limited side who play with 13 men behind the ball any team will struggle to score much against them.
[/quote

peter mc donnell,s not over mullagbawn too is he ?  ;)

qub la la la

Quote from: torres on July 15, 2009, 05:41:50 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on July 15, 2009, 01:45:57 PM

anyone going to watch clans and mullaghban, expect a dour, low scoring match with mullaghban playing almost everyone behind the ball. [

[/quote

peter mc donnell,s not over mullagbawn too is he ?  ;)

No but his influence is evident, although maybe it is enda's influence and not mcdonnells that is evident in both teams....