Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pearseog

Quote from: bennydorano on June 16, 2009, 03:27:55 PM
Quote from: Aghdavoyle on June 16, 2009, 10:30:52 AM
Great result for dromintee on sunday evening - 2 much needed points. great performances from barry shannon and aidan & Michael o'rourke amongst mostly good performances. good to see our players taking a bit of responsibility.

ogs are struggling.
4 on the bounce?  Been hearing rumours of some of the more senior players unsettling others.
god, youd nearly think everything was rosy over at the harps now after a win over bottom of the table newtown. how about focusing on helping your own team getting back up to division 1 instead of worrying about clubs who are in a much better position than you at the minute. as el cuervo said, you didnt see any ogs posters commenting on your situation.

bennydorano

Quote from: pearseog on June 18, 2009, 04:12:19 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on June 16, 2009, 03:27:55 PM
Quote from: Aghdavoyle on June 16, 2009, 10:30:52 AM
Great result for dromintee on sunday evening - 2 much needed points. great performances from barry shannon and aidan & Michael o'rourke amongst mostly good performances. good to see our players taking a bit of responsibility.

ogs are struggling.
4 on the bounce?  Been hearing rumours of some of the more senior players unsettling others.
god, youd nearly think everything was rosy over at the harps now after a win over bottom of the table newtown. how about focusing on helping your own team getting back up to division 1 instead of worrying about clubs who are in a much better position than you at the minute. as el cuervo said, you didnt see any ogs posters commenting on your situation.
Well, only repeating what a well placed source told me.

pearseog

well its not true. the harps posters wernt happy on here when 'well placed sources' said nudie was sacked. like i said, focus on your own club like we focus on ours.

qub la la la

cruppen beat culloville 2 -13 to 1 - 11. that moves cruppen from 2nd from bottom to joint third i think. gonna be very tight this year. wouldnt rule out a playoff between some of the teams in div 1.

hurlingspeed

Some great role models in Armagh football...I see from the Gaelic Life that one of the young prospects hoping to fill McGrane's boots enjoys going down the loughshore for a carryout following a big win...inspirational stuff!!!

illdecide

Quote from: hurlingspeed on June 19, 2009, 03:55:02 PM
Some great role models in Armagh football...I see from the Gaelic Life that one of the young prospects hoping to fill McGrane's boots enjoys going down the loughshore for a carryout following a big win...inspirational stuff!!!

And whats your point ??? as long as he's not doing it before a match then who cares how he celebrates after a win ::) I think you forget these are amateur footballers who sacrifice a lot and if they can't let their hair down now and again then there wouldn't be too many doing it
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Cross bea clans by a bucket load i stopped counting clans only scored two points brutal
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

qub la la la

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 19, 2009, 09:11:43 PM
Cross bea clans by a bucket load i stopped counting clans only scored two points brutal

Cross are gonna stuff nearly everyone, and then just beat the rest. the league is a waste of their time.

corn02

Cullyhanna beat Dromintee by five.

We just about shaded the first half after a good start by the home side. 5-4 to us at the break.

Mal Mackin came on at ht and made a difference in the crucial 10 minutes after before we got to grips with them.

Cullyhanna deserved the win as they were very good in the second half, although it would have been interesting if we had of taken one of our four goal chances.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: qub la la la on June 19, 2009, 09:13:12 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on June 19, 2009, 09:11:43 PM

Cross are gonna stuff nearly everyone, and then just beat the rest. the league is a waste of their time.
The league is just training for them, if even. they didnt have to get out of third gear the whole game. in any case the ref was horrendous for clans, not that that had any bearing on the result.

el_cuervo_fc

Pearse Ogs 1-12 Killeavy 3-5

The Ogs should have had Killeavy out of sight in the first half but a lot of wides kept Killeavy in the game.  Half Time score Ogs 0-8 Killeavy 1-1

The Second half was more of a tempestuous affair with tempers beginning to boil over, resulting in Mark Stanfield being sent off.

It was an entertaining half though with both teams battling hard.  The Ogs fought on to come out with a much needed win.   :)

torres

granemore lost to whitecross by 3 pts

pats-mc

Seriously good win for Cullyhanna in a great game of football. Dromintee missed a few chances after half time which were costly for them but st Pats had a great last twenty minutes to win the game comfortably in the end after a Gary Mc Cooey goal. Alot of wides by both teams but Malachys introduction at half time along with a great performance from our half back line laid the foundations for victory. Two good points to get against a strong dromintee team.

qub la la la

Any word from sarsfields and mullaghban?