Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

What's the fixtures for the coming weekend lads????????? never got the Irish news this morn.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

full back

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 09, 2009, 11:46:59 AM
What's the fixtures for the coming weekend lads????????? never got the Irish news this morn.

ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E SUNDAY 14 JUNE 2009

Wednesday 10 June
ACL – Div. II (7.30)
Silverbridge v Whitecross (Patrick Duffy)
ACL – Div. III (7.30)
Keady v Tullysaran (Oliver Hearty)
ACL – Div. IV (7.30)
Mullaghbrack v Phelim Brady's (Ronan Quigley)

Friday 12 June
ACL – Div. III (7.30)
Belleek v An Port Mor (Seamus O'Neill)

Sunday 14 June
ACL – Div. I (2.00)
Clan na Gael v Sarsfields (Seamus O'Neill)
Crossmaglen v Carrickcruppen (Paul Boylan)
Culloville v St Patrick's (Ger Devlin)
Dromintee v Pearse Og (Mickey Leonard)
Killeavy v Mullaghbawn (Jim Burns)
ACL – Div. II (2.00)
Whitecross v Ballymacnab (Jim Slevin)
Silverbridge v Granemore (Patrick Duffy)
Maghery v Madden (Barney Henry)
Harps v St Michael's (Kevin McNeice)
Clann Eireann v Tir na nÓg (Tony O'Hare)
Ballyhegan v Wolfe Tone (Kevin Murtagh)
ACL – Div. III (2.00)
Shane O'Neill's v Belleek (Paul Rath)
St Paul's v Collegeland (Gary Smith)
Middletown v Lissummon (Tony Watters)
Keady v An Port Mor (Noel Martin)
Clonmore v St Peter's (Ronan Quigley)
Annaghmore v Tullysaran (Rory Robinson)
ACL – Div. IV (2.00)
O'Hanlon's v Crossmaglen II (Kevin Gallogly)
Killean v Derrynoose (Stephen Murray)
Forkhill v Eire Og (Jimmy McKee)
Dorsey Emmett's v Grange (Damian McConville)
Corrinshego v Mullaghbrack (Stephen McKinley)
Clady v Phelim Brady's (Vincent O'Neill)

fitzroyalty

Div1 turning into a bit of a lottery, most teams capable of beating each other, its anyones guess who goes down now. hearing some managers getting the chop already  :o

Aghdavoyle

cullyhanna dispensed with their man at the weekend

ogshead

Just found there that there are new rules in place regarding substitutions. Took in the Cuchulianns match against Keady. Keady player got injured with a couple of minutes to go and the ref Paul Boylan from Derrynoose asked the Keady team to make a sub. Keady had used all their subs and when it was protested against he said 'their my rules'. Lol Hilarious stuff. As a side issue, Cuchulianns won by about 5 points scoring three goals in the last ten minutes. Enjoyable match and although there a few players missing on both sides I just thought I'd share that funny story with those who give out about refs on this board ;D

The GAA

six points in a row dropped by ogs and dromintee. not the stuff of championship contenders

Final Whistle

heard Nudie Hughes has been made redundant.

Any truth or outcome?

Abble

Quote from: ogshead on June 09, 2009, 09:35:36 PM
Just found there that there are new rules in place regarding substitutions. Took in the Cuchulianns match against Keady. Keady player got injured with a couple of minutes to go and the ref Paul Boylan from Derrynoose asked the Keady team to make a sub. Keady had used all their subs and when it was protested against he said 'their my rules'. Lol Hilarious stuff. As a side issue, Cuchulianns won by about 5 points scoring three goals in the last ten minutes. Enjoyable match and although there a few players missing on both sides I just thought I'd share that funny story with those who give out about refs on this board ;D

comical! i don't mind a bit of common sense from refs when they do their own thing....might've been a different story though if it had been a 1 pt game, but he could maybe see you's had the game won at that stage. Be a brave ref to shout over 'they're my rules' in dyin minutes of a tight c'ship encounter....fairplay

Lothos

Quote from: Final Whistle on June 10, 2009, 12:41:36 PM
heard Nudie Hughes has been made redundant.

Any truth or outcome?

I heard there was a players meeting last night about finding a new manager.  Can any of the Harps posters enlighten us on this?

rootthemout

first ive heard,nudie took training last night,we arent the only club with problems,heard ogs having lost three in a won there was words between management and players.

Final Whistle

:o three in a row in div 1 is understandable.

:o4 in a row in div.2 for a team that ran cross to a goal last year is baffling!!!

umgolaarmagh

roothemout - stop spreading stupid rumours

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on June 10, 2009, 01:55:28 PM
roothemout - stop spreading stupid rumours

All lies.

roothemout stop trying to shift the focus from your own problems.

we haven't been getting hammered in our games.  3 single point defeats.  2 against the teams in 1st and 2nd in the league and one against the clans when we were severely under strength.

full back

What did Lavery get the straight red for at the weekend?
Will it have any bearing on the county?

davo

Quote from: The GAA on June 10, 2009, 11:48:17 AM

six points in a row dropped by ogs and dromintee. not the stuff of championship contenders

I wouldnt read too much into the league to be honest. from what i seen of the ogs against cross i have no doubt that they can beat them come championship. In my opinion Dromintee and the Ogs are the only real contenders to cross's title. Both sides have had a good number of players missing from the start of the league but they will be there or thereabouts come the business end of the championship