Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on March 06, 2007, 10:18:59 PM
Any rumours of club transfers boys?

Yes, don't tell anyone i told you this but JP Donnely is meant to be moving from the Harps to their rivals the Ogs (sorry lads the board is that boring at the minute i couldn't resist it) :)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Jaysus, Are you sure?
Who told you that?

illdecide

Quote from: full back on March 07, 2007, 09:18:30 AM
Jaysus, Are you sure?
Who told you that?

If i told ya i'd have to kill ya :D

full back

And what do the Harps boys think about this?
They must have been very bad to him ;)

illdecide

Lads i know we were taking the piss a we bit there, but in all seriousness has the transfer went through?

P.S. Pint does big J Burns take much to do with the club these days?

el_cuervo_fc

tut tut tut lads. >:(

The transfer hasn't went through yet by the way

Six Inch Nail

Quote from: illdecide on March 07, 2007, 01:07:56 PM
Lads i know we were taking the piss a we bit there, but in all seriousness has the transfer went through?

Jarlath is currently under 10 manager and puts alot of effort into this job, along with a number of other individuals within the club.  The underage structure at our place is very good at the minute.

He is also our county board representative.  Along with this he captained the B Team to the county championship last year and is still playing this year.
Silverbridge Harps GAC, Co. Armagh

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Six Inch Nail on March 07, 2007, 02:34:31 PM
Quote from: illdecide on March 07, 2007, 01:07:56 PM

Jarlath is currently under 10 manager and puts alot of effort into this job, along with a number of other individuals within the club.  The underage structure at our place is very good at the minute.

He is also our county board representative.  Along with this he captained the B Team to the county championship last year and is still playing this year.
Aye and is he not also player manager with the B team? Though I think he'd rather just play. 

Where did that question come from illdecide, who's talking shite about him. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SouthArmaghBandit

Jarleth Burns is a fine club man involved at all levels of the Association. He is a great role model for kids throughout the county and indeed country. So why is there alway some c*** slagging him off? Is it just because he appears on TV & radio the odd time?
I'd say those talking shite about him haven't contriuted a tenth of what J Burns has to his community.

illdecide

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on March 08, 2007, 08:58:40 AM
Jarleth Burns is a fine club man involved at all levels of the Association. He is a great role model for kids throughout the county and indeed country. So why is there alway some c*** slagging him off? Is it just because he appears on TV & radio the odd time?
I'd say those talking shite about him haven't contriuted a tenth of what J Burns has to his community.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, nobody was slagging him. I was listening to him recently on TG4 and just wondered did he still have much to do with the club. FFS that was a bit strong for a general question >:(

full back

Did you not know they are all a bit clanny up round the 'Bridge illdecide?
Slag one * you slag them all :D

illdecide

Quote from: full back on March 08, 2007, 10:21:14 AM
Slag one * you slag them all :D

That maybe the case but i wasn't slagging anyone, because i played against him many times and recently heard him on TG4 i just asked a simple question of what he was upto these days. The next thing you know i'm on the hit list.

What neck of the woods are you from Fullback?

full back

How do you know you arent already? 8)
Am from a small club in South Armagh-will keep it like that for the time being

illdecide

Because i'lldecide who is on the hitlists around here :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on March 08, 2007, 09:36:02 AM
Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on March 08, 2007, 08:58:40 AM

Don't get your knickers in a twist, nobody was slagging him. I was listening to him recently on TG4 and just wondered did he still have much to do with the club. FFS that was a bit strong for a general question >:(
:D  Calm lads!
lldecide If you seen the sigerson final and knew your Irish you would have heard him mentioning the two bridge lads on the UUJ panel, I've no idea what he said about them though.  I think it would have answered your question.

Slag one * you slag them all
southarmaghbandit's not from the bridge. 

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?