Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Are those the correct fixtures Full back? Think there are some differences from the Irish News yesterday!

full back

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on June 03, 2009, 08:05:03 AM
Are those the correct fixtures Full back? Think there are some differences from the Irish News yesterday!

I got them from Orchard County Goats, they may have been changed
What differences were there?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: full back on June 03, 2009, 10:44:40 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on June 03, 2009, 08:05:03 AM

I got them from Orchard County Goats, they may have been changed
What differences were there?

Ballyhegan game down for Sunday in the Irish News. - Hope it is Friday.

charlie stubbs

b championship semi final

clannagael 1-11 wolfe tones 0-7

clans a strong outfit wont be easy beat.  all the best for the final.  fitzroyalty manning the defence! :o

tirnanog v wolfe tones senior game has been moved to 2mara night (thursday) at 7.30 in portadown

fitzroyalty

Quote from: charlie stubbs on June 03, 2009, 10:01:40 PM

clans a strong outfit wont be easy beat.  all the best for the final.  fitzroyalty manning the defence! :o

tirnanog v wolfe tones senior game has been moved to 2mara night (thursday) at 7.30 in portadown
Tones defence wasn't easy penetrated either, put up a good fight, Clans a bit complacent going into game. Tones keeper played a stormer
Must check that game out, Tones/pdown usually serve up a good game.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 03, 2009, 10:08:56 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on June 03, 2009, 10:01:40 PM

Tones defence wasn't easy penetrated either, put up a good fight, Clans a bit complacent going into game. Tones keeper played a stormer
Must check that game out, Tones/pdown usually serve up a good game.

our seniors would do well to score 0-7 2mara the way things are going!

illdecide

Hi charlie was that you i left for dead last night and scored a wonder point ;) ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

Harps were destroying Middletown in the Mid B semi when I left.  How did the Ogs get on in the other semi?

pearseog

destroyed collegeland. over after 5 mins

Goats Do Shave

The 'Saran beat Port Mor handy in B League Derby.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: illdecide on June 04, 2009, 09:15:06 AM
Hi charlie was that you i left for dead last night and scored a wonder point ;) ;D

doubtful!! ;)

Harold Disgracey

crossfire

Considering that Armagh Harps won the 2008  county minor final in a canter and some posters said at that time that they had 12 or 13 of the team eligible again this year i am surprised that they have only one player on the county minor team. Do Harps posters think they should have more.? :-\

nutsy--1

Quote from: crossfire on June 04, 2009, 09:46:02 PM
Considering that Armagh Harps won the 2008  county minor final in a canter and some posters said at that time that they had 12 or 13 of the team eligible again this year i am surprised that they have only one player on the county minor team. Do Harps posters think they should have more.? :-\

They have three on the squad. Mc Kenna Con Stevenson and Karol Loughran, but they maybe should have more. i don't think the harps are worried how many they have as long as they keep winning.

pearseog

personally dont think harps will win the minor championship this year. although they only lost 2 players, they were probably two of their best players in conor coulter and liam mckenna. think they could struggle for scores without coulter.