Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossfire

What does "notcie the question mark" mean.??  ;D

corn02

Quote from: crossfire on May 21, 2009, 12:58:05 AM
What does "notcie the question mark" mean.??  ;D

I'll take you pointing out a spelling error as you admitting you jumped the gun in your original post.

Apology accepted.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: torres on May 20, 2009, 03:43:35 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 20, 2009, 01:36:31 PM
I think the Ballyhegan v Granemore game has been moved till 6pm.

whats for the reason for time being moved ?

Not entirely sure, but I know we've a right few away on a stag weekend...

Carbery

Anyone know as to what is happening to the Official Armagh County Website?
The most up-to-date fixtures are for w/e 9th May and I thought Eddie Hughes was vice-chairman of the county board and not Oliver Hearty as shown on this site.

bennydorano

Harps beat Ballyhegan in the Mid B Championship last night in very dangerous underfoot conditions, suprised it went ahead.  Game wasnt helped either by the overly fussy reffing of Gerard Devlin.

Donners

The Tullysaran Blackwater match ended up a draw

armagh leg-end

madden beat tones by 1pt!

word on orchardcounty is that harps were beat by whitecross by 10pts!
Ard Mhacha Abu

qub la la la

Quote from: armagh leg-end on May 22, 2009, 10:43:35 PM

i heard whitecross 3-14 harps 10 points. Whitecross look to be on their way to a return to division 1. they struggled a bit last year but has many injuries throughout the year. with clean bill of health this year they are racking up some scores.

sickboy

IVEDECIDED

CORRRREEEEEECCCCCCCTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

The GAA

Quote from: qub la la la on May 22, 2009, 11:08:37 PM
Quote from: armagh leg-end on May 22, 2009, 10:43:35 PM

i heard whitecross 3-14 harps 10 points. Whitecross look to be on their way to a return to division 1. they struggled a bit last year but has many injuries throughout the year. with clean bill of health this year they are racking up some scores.

poor result for the harps. it'll be an uphill struggle to chase promotion for them now.

IVEDECIDED

Grow up were only 4 games in!

qub la la la

Quote from: sickboy on May 22, 2009, 11:48:24 PM
the nab beat newtown by 7

newtown are struggling badly. and yes id agree with The GAA, it looks as though Maghery will not drop too many points and Whitecross have had a fantastic start. Although by all accounts Harps have several injuries, so the length of some of these will be a factor. If theres many long term and the way the top teams are picking up points it may well be an uphill struggle for promotion.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: qub la la la on May 23, 2009, 09:23:57 PM
Quote from: sickboy on May 22, 2009, 11:48:24 PM
the nab beat newtown by 7

newtown are struggling badly. and yes id agree with The GAA, it looks as though Maghery will not drop too many points and Whitecross have had a fantastic start. Although by all accounts Harps have several injuries, so the length of some of these will be a factor. If theres many long term and the way the top teams are picking up points it may well be an uphill struggle for promotion.

Things were always likely to get tough for Newtown - fair play to them for how they've done over the past few years but it was likely to be impossible to maintain. They just simply don't produce enough underage players to compete at senior level. They've probably been punching above their weight this past few years.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

corn02

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on May 23, 2009, 01:26:45 PM
Grow up were only 4 games in!

And the Harps have dropped three or four points haven't they? Even more reason to back up GAA's point. It will be worrying for the Harps as has been proven over the last few years, it is a highly competitive division.

Hope the Harps come through, first division looks wrong without them.