Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 18, 2009, 10:50:03 AM
Quote from: Candyman on May 18, 2009, 10:09:23 AM
Harps rang Gerard Devlin who said he informed the county board he couldn't referee the B game.... he said if they were really stuck he would come down and referee it!! Why did he say he couldn't do it then FFS?

Must have fancied a night off after reading watching the weather forecast. Horrible night! - Some turn out of Harps men though!

And the Candyman wasn't even there... ;D

illdecide

Quote from: Onion Bag on May 18, 2009, 11:26:13 AM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 17, 2009, 09:14:31 PM
Pearse Ogs beat Granemore tonight in the B championship by 5 points after extra time

Pearse Ogs 1-12
Granemore 0-10

One of the Granemore Players hit the referee after the game

Who hit the ref?

& who was the ref?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hank Everlast

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 18, 2009, 10:00:34 AM
Referee never turned up for the B Championship game in Ballyhegan v Harps on Saturday night.

Bit of a joke!

Same thing happend the Tullysaran v Collegeland b championship match.  both teams played out a challenge game instead.

el_cuervo_fc

Pearse Ogs beat Granemore tonight in the B championship by 5 points after extra time

Pearse Ogs 1-12
Granemore 0-10

Who hit the ref?

Dunno who he was.  He was a Half forward for them, blonde fella, think his brother went to hit the ref as well.  

Candyman

I hear he clocked him then tried to get on top of him to give him a proper doing?!?!?!?  :o :o :o

he can kiss his playing days goodbye anyway!! MORON

Feckitt

Going by there results this year there must be some Whitecross men the county should be looking at!

corn02

Quote from: Candyman on May 18, 2009, 01:10:04 PM
I hear he clocked him then tried to get on top of him to give him a proper doing?!?!?!?  :o :o :o

If true, big if, that will be a lifetime (two year) ban without question.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Feckitt on May 18, 2009, 01:11:03 PM
Going by there results this year there must be some Whitecross men the county should be looking at!

Definately! - Unfortuantely I don't know their lads, but their wing back got 5 from play I reckon. Think he was a county U21 McVerry perhaps?

Joxer

Think Whitecross only represntive in U21 was Mark Shields if am not mistaken?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Joxer on May 18, 2009, 01:31:58 PM

Yep - played corner back - seemed like a good footballer, was actually a hell of a good back line that u21 team had. The half backs were from Harps (2) and 1 from Tullysarran I think (Comiskey?) who looked like a real good prospect.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on May 18, 2009, 01:10:04 PM

Unfortunately I had left before the incident happened, so my information is just second hand, but I'd heard he tried to hit him when he was on the ground.........

judas1

Pearse Ogs 1-12
Granemore 0-10

Who hit the ref?
paul o connor, he is a silly ****

Goats Do Shave

That's the one... good footballer!

illdecide

Jesus C as much as Ref's do you napper in you would never consider hitting them, if one of my team mates hit a ref i'd whack them for doing it...considering most ref's are older guys too (exceptions to that fool from Silverbridge)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

qub la la la

Anthony McCann was on U21 panel aswell. He plays Midfield. Some start to the season for Whitecross considering they struggled a bit last year. Mark Shields would be a good addition to any team. Both are still U21 next year.