Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: apres_match on May 07, 2009, 12:10:42 AM
killeavy won well against Eire Og.....strong performance from the Killeavy defence & keeper

If yous didnt win well then it would be a worry tbf

judas1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 06, 2009, 10:40:08 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on May 06, 2009, 10:33:03 PM
Hope not. REad some of the stuff and it is worrying indeed  :-\
Sincerely hope it's not true, would be a terrible tragedy.
That said Charlie's health is obviously far more important than football. 

ABSOLUTE 100% RUBBISH, FINISH THIS RUMOUR NOW, WHOEVER POSTED THIS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

flog the lot

cullyhanna beat the bridge by 5/6, had only 14 men for last 15 minutes but bridge only got lead down to 3 points before cullyhanna notched on another few scores near the end, was fairly good game considering the conditions it was played in!

bennydorano

Charlie's recovery period is going to be normal.  He's been told he can train in 4 weeks(non-contact), full contact training after 6 weeks and then it's up to himself, so he could be playing in July.

illdecide

Quote from: bennydorano on May 07, 2009, 09:14:35 AM
Charlie's recovery period is going to be normal.  He's been told he can train in 4 weeks(non-contact), full contact training after 6 weeks and then it's up to himself, so he could be playing in July.

Thats more like the news we want to hear Benny...good luck Charlie and hope to see you back playing in the Ulster final ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

He won't be unless he gets a transfer saan ;) But hope he gets on well with that injury i think he is a strong enough lad to come back from that .
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Diet Coke

Quote from: judas1 on May 07, 2009, 08:58:42 AM

ABSOLUTE 100% RUBBISH, FINISH THIS RUMOUR NOW, WHOEVER POSTED THIS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

If bennydorano is correct, then I'm hanging my head in shame......I don't have a problem admitting I'm wrong.....unlike some of the gods on here.
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

Harold Disgracey

Lads, probably a bit late with this but there is a quiz on in the Tir na nOg clubrooms tomorrow night (Friday 8th). First prize £100 if anyone is interested, including Tony!

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: judas1 on May 07, 2009, 08:58:42 AM

Relax the cacks!

IVEDECIDED

If bennydorano is correct, then I'm hanging my head in shame......I don't have a problem admitting I'm wrong.....unlike some of the gods on here. [/quote]

Gods?? Im the only God on here saan! ;D

Dannymcfella

Hi there folks,

With the championship just around the corner, from now on in you will see various fantasy football competitions springing up, myself and a few other memebrs of our club have taken it upon ourselves to run a competition of our own as a fundraiser. Hopefully we will get alot of interest in it, weve kept the entry fee reasonably low, its a pretty straight forward competition, all the rules, scoring chart, and player lists ect can be found on our website, so why not have a nosey at it. I hope when you are deciding upon which of the competitions available to enter you will give us a thought, we may not have a flashy website with all the graphics, but in entering this competition, you will be supporting one of youre very own clubs. If you have any queries about the competition you can email me at clannnabanna@hotmail.co.uk

To view the competition just log on to clannnabanna.down.gaa.ie and click on the competitions link

PM me any queries

IVEDECIDED

what are you at ha ha!!! ;D

Gaaboardmod3

3. Revealing a posters personal identity.
   An inherent part of most discussion boards is that members may choose to adopt an alias, if they wish, as their board username. This choice of anonymity must be
  respected and any move to identify the real life identity of a poster on this board, where they have not done so themselves, is a breach of board rules.

Penalties - 1st Offence - 15 Day Ban, Second Offence - Permanent Ban

crossfire

There are a few new managers in division 1 of the league feeling the heat already.

ogshead

Quote from: crossfire on May 07, 2009, 09:56:42 PM
There are a few new managers in division 1 of the league feeling the heat already.

And who might they be?