Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagh leg-end

Quote from: Candyman on April 30, 2009, 05:21:11 PM
Quote from: corn02 on April 30, 2009, 04:37:28 PM
I hear its a tenner into the Og' pitch opening on Sunday. Madness.

Aye a tenner in and I heard Og's people proclaiming there will be 20,000 at it!!!!  :D
They were looking at using local companies carparks and busing supporters to the ground.....  ;D

There'll be swine fever everywhere witht the amount of Pigs in that location, and sure it'll be the Dublin hurlers they'll be playing...  ;)

should play the game in the atheltic grounds!!:)
Ard Mhacha Abu

BenDover

Quote from: armagh leg-end on April 30, 2009, 10:42:48 PM

Aye a tenner in and I heard Og's people proclaiming there will be 20,000 at it!!!!  :D
They were looking at using local companies carparks and busing supporters to the ground.....  ;D

There'll be swine fever everywhere witht the amount of Pigs in that location, and sure it'll be the Dublin hurlers they'll be playing...  ;)

should play the game in the atheltic grounds!!:)
if you seen the state of the gaelic field ye wouldn't let pigs onto it ffs, the surface is a disgrace

Hank Everlast

:D :D Maybe face masks will be available at the gate!

apres_match

Under 21 Football Championship Draw

Wednesday 6th May

Carrickcruppen v Maghery
Sarsfields v Harps
Killeavy v Eire Og
Ballymacnab v Keady
Tir na nOg v M'town
Cullyhannav v Silverbridge
St.Johns v Crossmaglen
Granemore v Mullaghbawn / Tullysarron

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: Real1995 on April 30, 2009, 02:40:29 PM
Not for one minute am I proclaiming Mullaghbawn's innocence but it takes two to tangle.  I was just talking to one player last night who informed me that he was dropped kicked on the back from behind...which sounds like a cowardly act....and Hank there was apparently a number of Tullysarron supporters acting like Ricky hatton on the pitch as well during the brawl....

Does drop-kicking the ball not involve the ball bouncing off the ground first before making connection with the boot?

Can someone clear that up for me? Is that what was involved with the drop-kicking of the human here?

screenmachine

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 01, 2009, 11:43:56 AM
Quote from: Real1995 on April 30, 2009, 02:40:29 PM
Not for one minute am I proclaiming Mullaghbawn's innocence but it takes two to tangle.  I was just talking to one player last night who informed me that he was dropped kicked on the back from behind...which sounds like a cowardly act....and Hank there was apparently a number of Tullysarron supporters acting like Ricky hatton on the pitch as well during the brawl....

Does drop-kicking the ball not involve the ball bouncing off the ground first before making connection with the boot?

Can someone clear that up for me? Is that what was involved with the drop-kicking of the human here?

Now I wasn't at the match Ping Pong but apparently someone did pick up a human, bounced him of the ground and kicked him over the wire, leading to a mass brawl.  Unbelievable, isn't it?
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Lothos

Was it just the head that went over the wire?

Ping Pong Santa

That is quite remarkable really. I think the culprit should certainly be reprimanded immediately. I'd drop-kick the book at him!

screenmachine

Quote from: Lothos on May 01, 2009, 01:12:28 PM
Was it just the head that went over the wire?

Naw, the whole body, went three rows back into the stand, twas an awful boot he received! As ping pong says, drop kick the book at him...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Real1995

I could be drop kicking a ping pong very soon... ;D ;D ;D
Nice guys always finish second!

Ping Pong Santa

And whatabout the Drop-Kick Murphys in all of this? Where they involved at all?

The Iceman

The drop kick of the wrastling variety I would imagine:

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pearseog

i smell jealousy from a harps man  ;D

el_cuervo_fc

He wasn't too worried about swine flu on Thursday when he was at Pearse Og Park

Candyman

Quote from: pearseog on May 02, 2009, 12:38:34 AM

i smell jealousy from a harps man  ;D

Credit where credit is due, the place looks excellent.... but ffs 20,000 at it??? Even you were bound to have had a wee chuckle at that now...  ;D