Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Fixtures for the weekend anyone?

I believe we have Ogs this weekend, should be a nice one.

Marty injured but, good thing in case he tries to overthrow our manager eh PearseOg?  ;)

el_cuervo_fc

ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E SUNDAY 26 APRIL 2009

Thursday 23 April
ACL – Div. III (7.15)
Middletown v St Peter's (Kevin Gallogly)

Sunday 26 April
ACL – Div. I (2.00)
Sarsfields v Clan na Gael (Eamon Nugent)
Carrickcruppen v Crossmaglen (Jim Slevin)
St Patrick's v Culloville (Tony O'Hare)
Pearse Og v Dromintee (Kevin McNeice)
Mullaghbawn v Killeavy (Kevin Murtagh)
ACL – Div. II (2.00)
Ballymacnab v Granemore (Dessie McDonnell)
Clann Eireann v Wolfe Tone (Mickey Leonard)
Harps v Ballyhegan (Jim Burns)
Maghery v Tir na nÓg (Paul Boylan)
Silverbridge v St Michael's (Ger Devlin)
Whitecross v Madden (Frank McDonald)
ACL – Div. III (2.00)
Belleek v Collegeland (Stephen McKinley)
Clonmore v Tullysaran (Damian McConville)
Keady v Annaghmore (Jimmy McKee)
St Paul's v An Port Mor (Stephen Murray)
Shane O'Neill's v Lissummon (Barney Henry)
ACL – Div. IV (2.00)
Corrinshego v Phelim Brady's (Vincent O'Neill)
Crossmaglen II v Derrynoose (Ronan Quigley)
Dorsey Emmett's v Clady (Gary Smith)
Forkhill v Mullaghbrack (Noel Martin)
Killean v Grange (Tony Watters)
O'Hanlon's v Eire Og (Paul Rath)
Armagh Feile Final (6.00)
Grange v Silverbridge (Seamus O'Neill) at Ballymacnab Extra Time, if required.

Onion Bag

Quote from: pearseog on April 22, 2009, 04:16:05 PM
would actually rather have him in the full back line somewhere to mark the danger men of tyrone. along with andy he's one of the best man-markers we have

Probably will have him doing a man to man job on someone, he never give Stevie O Neill a sniff of it in the Ulster final replay in 05,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

TacadoirArdMhacha

St Pat's beat Whitecross in the B league tonight. I made the final score 2-14 to 1-10 with veteran Neil McConville the man of the match by a country mile.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Goats Do Shave

& Ballyhegan B's recorded their 3rd win of the season with a convincing win over the Nab. Maybe 10 points or so in it at the end. Very young & speedy Ballyhegan forward line, great to see!

illdecide

Lads i may have mentioned this b4 or not...can't remember. But have you or anyone in your club ever used any comments made on a site like this for motivation for a game...?

The reason i ask is some dude on Orchard County who claims to be a Clans man wrote a few things about us saying we'd be relegated by July in bottom place etc etc and last week before one of our games our manager pulled the piece of paper out of his pocket that he had printed of from Orchard county and read it out to the lads. Of course there was a reaction to it but i personally would never take anyone's comments serious that were on a forum board like this or any other board. I was more surprised he read Orchard County TBH (i'm sure if he was looking some sense he could have listened to us :P)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

i'd be more inclined to use newspaper articles or a source like that than orchard county because there are a right few gimps post on that site.  The clans players dont need to read posts on forums to be motivated as i'm sure every time they drink in the club or listen to a conversation on the town about the team someone will bad mouth them.

how'd the b's do last night?

corn02

Quote from: illdecide on April 23, 2009, 10:03:14 AM
Lads i may have mentioned this b4 or not...can't remember. But have you or anyone in your club ever used any comments made on a site like this for motivation for a game...?

The reason i ask is some dude on Orchard County who claims to be a Clans man wrote a few things about us saying we'd be relegated by July in bottom place etc etc and last week before one of our games our manager pulled the piece of paper out of his pocket that he had printed of from Orchard county and read it out to the lads. Of course there was a reaction to it but i personally would never take anyone's comments serious that were on a forum board like this or any other board. I was more surprised he read Orchard County TBH (i'm sure if he was looking some sense he could have listened to us :P)

Load of bullshit.

Anyways, Ogs for us on Sunday. Proabably lose by 50 cos we're the shittest team in the histroy of the world.

crossfire

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on April 23, 2009, 10:52:06 AM

Load of bullshit.

Anyways, Ogs for us on Sunday. Proabably lose by 50 cos we're the shittest team in the histroy of the world.

Whats a load of Bullshit corn???

corn02

Quote from: illdecide on April 23, 2009, 11:52:18 AM
Quote from: corn02 on April 23, 2009, 10:52:06 AM

Load of bullshit.

Whats a load of Bullshit corn???

My poor attempt at humour has been lost on you.

davo

I will definitely be attending the Ogs and Dromintee game. Although the season is only commencing it should be a great game involving 2 of the strongest teams in the county. Dromintee will be seeking a second victory and the ogs will be looking a first win.

Plenty of county talent will be on show with the o'roukes, shannon, mcevoy, martin and the 2 o'neills for dromintee and clarke, mallon, duffy, rafferty, donnelly etc for ogs.

i could see this being another draw.

Will be a good indication of where both teams are at the minute although i wouldnt read a great deal into it.

illdecide

Corn i still dunno what was mean't out of that, i'm prob a bit slow on the old joke thingie so ignore my question. Can't think straight at the mo between hookers at the weekend (Newcastle stag doo) and job ready to calf my heads fried :-\

corn02

Quote from: illdecide on April 23, 2009, 12:50:51 PM
Corn i still dunno what was mean't out of that, i'm prob a bit slow on the old joke thingie so ignore my question. Can't think straight at the mo between hookers at the weekend (Newcastle stag doo) and job ready to calf my heads fried :-\

Niceeeee.

Joke: You said about someone posting negative and does it inspire a team.

I said bullshit and labelled us as the worst team in the world - see what I did there?

illdecide

I get ya now chief...brain not working at all...your game will be the game of the weekend (on paper) the Lurgan Mail has tried to hype our game up with Sarsfields saying the cars will be right back to Wolf tones pitch ::) That man Eugene Creaney that writes for Lurgan Mail wouldn't know what's inside an O'Neills ball FFS