Champions - Keady
Promotion - Collegeland
Relegation - 'Saren & Shanes

Div IV
Champions - Cross
Promotion - Grange

Didn't mean to be so hard on the Lurgan sides!  :o

pintsofguinness

QuoteThere are some really good teams in Division 2 and with Harps being favourites to come up i reckon Maghery will join them although it would be no surprise to see a number of other teams coming through into 2nd place...relegation - Clann Eireann, Wolf Tones, Ballyhegan and Madden...

I'm sorry to say I think we'll be battling at the wrong end of divison 2 also  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 03:19:03 PM
QuoteThere are some really good teams in Division 2 and with Harps being favourites to come up i reckon Maghery will join them although it would be no surprise to see a number of other teams coming through into 2nd place...relegation - Clann Eireann, Wolf Tones, Ballyhegan and Madden...

I'm sorry to say I think we'll be battling at the wrong end of divison 2 also  :-\

y would you say tat pints..bridge beat a full strength mullabawn team last nite by 4points and the bridge wit 9 players missin.so things lookin good for the bridge..new trainer john rath has the bridge in great shape compare 2 last few years..

pintsofguinness

Just think we'll have too many missing, but I'll be delighted to be proved wrong.

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 04:38:21 PM
Just think we'll have too many missing, but I'll be delighted to be proved wrong.
we need the likes of pete mc creesh and gerry mc gavery back and mc evoy there a big miss..was lookin at last nites game mullabawn never look like beatin the bridge

illdecide

While there are teams like Tones, Clann Eireann, madden and Ballyhegan in Div 2 Silverbridge will never be in any danger...Ballyhegan without McGrane (knee injury) and Courtney will struggle to stay in the division.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Legs11

Quote from: illdecide on April 10, 2009, 05:27:51 PM
While there are teams like Tones, Clann Eireann, madden and Ballyhegan in Div 2 Silverbridge will never be in any danger...Ballyhegan without McGrane (knee injury) and Courtney will struggle to stay in the division.
well said illdecide..was up at silverbridge club on tuesday nite seen marsden given trainin drills 2all underage managers he put on a good show..is he doin ne thing wit clans this year

pintsofguinness

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 05:37:28 PM
Hope you're right legs.
i think the bridge will be playin this year jus 2 stay up pints. i know wat ur sayin but the bridge will do well wit wat they have left.i counted 10players missin from the team tat played cullovile last year in the semi final would i be rite pints.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Legs11 on April 10, 2009, 05:49:00 PM
Hope you're right legs.
i think the bridge will be playin this year jus 2 stay up pints. i know wat ur sayin but the bridge will do well wit wat they have left.i counted 10players missin from the team tat played cullovile last year in the semi final would i be rite pints.
Probably so, who's all in Australia now, McCann, two Reels, Connolly, Maguire, think I'm missing someone?
Then with McEvoy, McGarvey and McCreesh out, that's 7 that would have played against culloville?  Who's the other 3 you're thinking of?
It'll be tough.

fitzroyalty

think theres around 10-13 odd players gone from the Clans squad that played Cross last year in SFC.. Long year ahead!

IVEDECIDED

I was at that game and from that display none of them will be too much of a miss!! ;D Yeah from what I hear the Clans are in a rebuillding phase now that will prob take a few years. Its the view of several of my sources that this should aready be in progress two years. The powers that be in Francis street held on too long to big name players in the hope of squeezing a championship out which has been to the detriment of their youth development.

A Daintier Hero

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 07:01:26 PM
Hope you're right legs.
Probably so, who's all in Australia now, McCann, two Reels, Connolly, Maguire, think I'm missing someone?
Then with McEvoy, McGarvey and McCreesh out, that's 7 that would have played against culloville?  Who's the other 3 you're thinking of?
It'll be tough.

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 10, 2009, 07:16:07 PM
think theres around 10-13 odd players gone from the Clans squad that played Cross last year in SFC.. Long year ahead!

Getting the excuses in good and early lads!

illdecide

Quote from: Legs11 on April 10, 2009, 05:34:25 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 10, 2009, 05:27:51 PM
well said illdecide..was up at silverbridge club on tuesday nite seen marsden given trainin drills 2all underage managers he put on a good show..is he doin ne thing wit clans this year

No not a thing as far as i'm aware...Well with doing courses like he just done with Silverbridge and many more clubs he probably couldn't commit to anything with the Clans
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 07:01:26 PM
Hope you're right legs.
It'll be tough.
kenny campbell b bellew and colin hughes not playin this year either.thats 9 who played last year tat wont be playin this year.