Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Daintier Hero

corn02

Quote from: JimStynes on April 08, 2009, 11:00:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2V4qMq_XmY
Go to the 3 min mark on the youtube link, Kevin Dyas has been doing some serious weights. The man is a f**king tank now. Armagh could do with him at the minute.

Dyas never wears a top anymore. He just walks around Australia bare chested now, even in the snow.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on April 08, 2009, 02:06:15 PM
Go to the 3 min mark on the youtube link, Kevin Dyas has been doing some serious weights. The man is a f**king tank now. Armagh could do with him at the minute.

Dyas never wears a top anymore. He just walks around Australia bare chested now, even in the snow.

Bit like your woman in Ayia Napa then!  :D

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 08, 2009, 02:12:52 PM
Quote from: corn02 on April 08, 2009, 02:06:15 PM

Bit like your woman in Ayia Napa then!  :D

Boom, boom!  ;D

illdecide

Lads could someone be kind enough to give me directions to Annaghmore's pitch from the Birches roundabout???

I'm going to PM an Anaghmore guy here too but incase he doesn't get back to me b4 this evening!!
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Quote from: illdecide on April 08, 2009, 03:41:14 PM
Lads could someone be kind enough to give me directions to Annaghmore's pitch from the Birches roundabout???

I'm going to PM an Anaghmore guy here too but incase he doesn't get back to me b4 this evening!!
Need a f**king GCSE to find it!

armagh leg-end

Bellew mcgrane and mckeever retired!

big miss this season!
Ard Mhacha Abu

Goats Do Shave

Raises Ballyhegan's hope in Division 2 though! (If McGrane is able to get back!)

illdecide

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on April 09, 2009, 07:40:13 AM
Raises Ballyhegan's hope in Division 2 though! (If McGrane is able to get back!)

Goats your smiling like a basket of chips this morning with that news ;)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: illdecide on April 09, 2009, 09:26:03 AM

Goats your smiling like a basket of chips this morning with that news ;)

I love seeing the lads play for Armagh, but Ballyhegan were pushing for Division 1 status a few years back... only we missed these 2 lads! A remarkable achievement that would have been for our wee club! We've still one panelist left though!  ;)

ArmaghGAAforum

some talented youngsters coming through to the seniors as well

Superstar

Sorry to hijack youre thread lads, but here goes:

Hi there folks,

With the championship just around the corner, from now on in you will see various fantasy football competitions springing up, myself and a few other memebrs of our club have taken it upon ourselves to run a competition of our own as a fundraiser. Hopefully we will get alot of interest in it, weve kept the entry fee reasonably low, its a pretty straight forward competition, all the rules, scoring chart, and player lists ect can be found on our website, so why not have a nosey at it. I hope when you are deciding upon which of the competitions available to enter you will give us a thought, we may not have a flashy website with all the graphics, but in entering this competition, you will be supporting one of youre very own clubs. If you have any queries about the competition you can email me at clannnabanna@hotmail.co.uk

To view the competition just log on to clannnabanna.down.gaa.ie and click on the competitions link

Many thanks, i hope we can look forward to youre support.
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

illdecide

Well lads just over a week to go till the start of the leagues...What are your realistic hopes for your team this year and who do you reckon will have their tails between their legs come the end of August...

Obviously Cross are gonna be massive favourites for both league and championship, as for relegation it will be a toss up between any number of about 5 clubs (my opinion)

There are some really good teams in Division 2 and with Harps being favourites to come up i reckon Maghery will join them although it would be no surprise to see a number of other teams coming through into 2nd place...relegation - Clann Eireann, Wolf Tones, Ballyhegan and Madden...

MOJO

With the season beginning in just over a week's time - who will be wearing the Bainisteoir Bib for your club?

ACL – Division One
Carrickcruppen Jim Loughran
Clan na Gael  - Gerard Skelton & Enda Brady
Crossmaglen - Donal Murtagh
Culloville -Malachy Watters
Dromintee - Colin Kelly
Killeavey - David Reilly
Mullaghbawn - Joe McNulty
Pearse Og - Brendan Hughes.
St Patrick's - Joe Mallon
Sarsfields - Kieran McGurk

ACL – Division Two