Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaapunter

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 01, 2009, 11:35:52 PM
Has to be the best example of someone getting hung out to dry well done BC. :D :D :D :D

Hard luck punter ;) :D

you must have a wee notion for BC too winsamsoon - you Illdecide and BC what a threesome- you would be the filling in the sandwich lad

brokencrossbar1

As the man would say you're worth the admission fee alone ;D

I think you actually replied to me somewhere in that garbled message.  I wouldn't be surprised who you are, and I would care even less!

IVEDECIDED

Sounds like you dont have many friends punter so im glad you have taken me off your list! Means ill be able to hang about with pints and corn and the lads!! ;D ;D (So you better not curse at me anymore or ill tell! ;))

corn02

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 02, 2009, 12:30:47 PM
Sounds like you dont have many friends punter so im glad you have taken me off your list! Means ill be able to hang about with pints and corn and the lads!! ;D ;D (So you better not curse at me anymore or ill tell! ;))

Pub?

gaapunter

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 02, 2009, 12:25:25 PM

I think you actually replied to me somewhere in that garbled message.  I wouldn't be surprised who you are, and I would care even less!

No Now BC put the dummy back in the pram Us Cross men have to stick togeather especially after our embarrassing defeat to a poor Crokes team and the fact that our glory days are behind us- Francie and the lads are AL done all we have to look forward is to a good fire and the crack in Ma Kearney's pub in cross- PS hows life in the legal profession??

gaapunter

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 02, 2009, 12:30:47 PM

You were never on my list ivedecided- from what i know of you you arent on too many lists within your club- apart from the Ohagan clan to whom I believe you are a close relation- it all makes sense now

corn02

Quote from: gaapunter on April 02, 2009, 12:46:50 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 02, 2009, 12:25:25 PM

No Now BC put the dummy back in the pram Us Cross men have to stick togeather especially after our embarrassing defeat to a poor Crokes team and the fact that our glory days are behind us- Francie and the lads are AL done all we have to look forward is to a good fire and the crack in Ma Kearney's pub in cross- PS hows life in the legal profession??

You are defo from Cross.

illdecide

About time we had a bit of action on the board... :D :D

Cross wans fighting with each other...IVEDECIDED is a half of an O Hagan and me and WINSAM in in with BC1 for a threesome... :D :D :D

and you even had time to call the Og's man a we ginger so & so :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

IVEDECIDED

Couldnt agree more this is what life is all about!! f**k all that serious diplomatic bullshit discussion - lets have a verbal barny!!!! ;D ;D Welcome back punter you gobshite!! I know what list id put you on anyway. Schindler's f**king list!! ;D

el_cuervo_fc

GaaPunter - Will you be at the Killeavey sevens tournament?  we could all meet up and have a nice wee yarn.

gaapunter

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on April 02, 2009, 01:40:54 PM
GaaPunter - Will you be at the Killeavey sevens tournament?  we could all meet up and have a nice wee yarn.

I will indeed El Queer- sure we won it last year- i have no probs meeting an ogs man- you may bring the clarke bros with you as you wouldnt  do much on your own

el_cuervo_fc

Good girl yourself.  I'll be the one in the Ogs colours with the ginger hair, holding my sisters hand.

you should bring a sign to identify yourself as a cretin

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

1stsub