Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on March 27, 2009, 12:50:34 PM
Is that the famous Clans excuses coming out already! Grow up man its only a sevens tournament. Surely even the Clans can pull seven players together! ;D Yous c***ts love your stag weekends! I didnt even know that many of yous were married!!

We don't even know the people who are getting married...just hear of one and gate crash it...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

check out the rage that i am in because i will have to play in the killeavy sevens and miss the fooking stag >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

What more could a man ask for horse racing, drink and wenches ffs it's paradise. Up Killeavy/ St Killean
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

lurganblue

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 29, 2009, 02:38:47 AM
check out the rage that i am in because i will have to play in the killeavy sevens and miss the fooking stag >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

What more could a man ask for horse racing, drink and wenches ffs it's paradise. Up Killeavy/ St Killean
In that order to lad. Angela

winsamsoon

Correct saan. They say once you have rid a horse you won't go back :D :D ;)

Is the Armagh game on TnaG today lads?? Why is it in Cross?

winsamsoon

A question lads, the year Armagh were beaten in the All Ireland semi. The day Marsden scored the goal and Andy Mc Cann scored the goal. Did Marsden come off the bench that day or did he start????

Theres a deep sea diver in this one

corn02

I might take a reun  down to the Sevens to see Win play.  :)

pearseog

whats the standard of football like in the killeavy sevens? countyplayers are hardly playin??

winsamsoon

Corn you will see me alright lad i'll be doing all the scoring  :D :D :D :D

Donagh

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 29, 2009, 02:23:48 PM
A question lads, the year Armagh were beaten in the All Ireland semi. The day Marsden scored the goal and Andy Mc Cann scored the goal. Did Marsden come off the bench that day or did he start????

Theres a deep sea diver in this one

He came of the bench in the first semi and started the second. Don't remember him scoring any goals that year as he missed most of it after getting injured against Fermanagh, though he scored one against Meath in the '99 semi.

illdecide

Lads would i be right in saying that there are no more Sundays free now until the league starts...I'll explain...next sat is the Killeavey 7's so the clubs playing in that will hardly play the next day...The following Sunday is Easter and Armagh is playing and the following Sunday from that is the start of the league!!!

So if you were looking a friendly it would have to be an early throw-in midweek or under the lights...

Just checking i have the dates right for the start of the league...!!!

gander

You could play a team thats not in the sevens this sunday coming, or play a team from outside the county. 

illdecide

Quote from: gander on March 30, 2009, 05:07:35 PM
You could play a team thats not in the sevens this sunday coming, or play a team from outside the county. 

But we are playing in the 7's as well as most of the top teams in the county are too...!!!

the salmon of knowledge

ty to the lads who posted back to me re the ice baths. i went down to it hobbling from a sprained ankle and was able to play a match 4 days later, serious job for injury recovery, a real handy job to have in the county!! ty

Off The Fence

I was Reading the IN yesterday and had a great wee chuckle reading the column about the referees.  Is there anybody hear going to be standing at the gates waiting on the bowl Mr Hearty for a meet and greet?

illdecide

JC easy on there Punter...if memory serves me correctly your only back from a long ban ??? Looks like you'll not around for long again...lol