Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVEDECIDED

Theres one in Gary Devlins Physio place in Portadown if thats any good to ya.

Onion Bag

Quote from: the salmon of knowledge on March 23, 2009, 01:17:36 PM
hey lads, just a quick question some of you Armagh lads might know...
I have been told there is a cryogenetic tank in Keady, co. Armagh, does any of you guys know of it?? A number of even a name would be greatly appriciated, thanks

Just sent you a PM there Salmon
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on March 23, 2009, 01:13:23 PM
Well lads hows the Clans pre-season preparations going?

Very well IVEDECIDED...only lost 1 match to a very strong Derry team. It looks like Marsden and O Hagan won't be missed after all...and these new lads are only cubs so we should have them for the next decade ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Going well thanks plenty of conclusions that can be drawn from our pre season ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

Quote from: the scenic route on March 23, 2009, 02:27:46 PM
a bit late entering this argument, but i would have dromintee ahead of og's in the ranking.
When was the last year a team other than crossmaglen knocked them out of the senior championship and i can only think of one occasion where dromintee and ogs went head to head in championship and drom won.
Fair enough i think it was well back possibly 2003 for semi final in silverbridge.
But i always feel that dromintee if they had 15 men on form on the day could take cross, however i think its turned into a mental block at this stage for dromintee and frustratingly dont think the current team will ever beat them. esp now the dyas factor is gone (temporarily in my opinion)

And thier have undoubtedly been times when dromintee should have taken cross particularily in silverbridge 2007 cross managed to scrape a replay and then detroyed them the next day.

But i think Cullyhanna are a good three years off seriously challenging cross they have a couple of passengers on that team.

Have the nab not had a few great underage teams come/coming through in the last few years.

Not getting into the argument because I think there is little between a lot of clubs but to answer your question, the last team to beat us other than Cross I think was Ogs in 2000.

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

I think it will be still quite a while before an Armagh team beat cross in the championship because all some people seem to be interested in is who's second best.   ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 23, 2009, 07:05:17 PM
I think it will be still quite a while before an Armagh team beat cross in the championship because all some people seem to be interested in is who's second best.   ::)

Wow, you fairly missed the point there completely.

pintsofguinness

corn02

Just because Cross are out on their own it does not mean you can not discuss the merits of certain teams. It is not a competition to see who is second best, it is discussing strenths and weaknesses of teams which happens in every sport in every league across the globe.

Every team being mentioned is aiming to be number one, so nobody is fighting it out to be second best. But I would rather a bit of a realistic attitude instead of teams saying they were better than Cross when they are not.

pintsofguinness

All I see is yet another discussion on who's second best. 

Smokin Joe

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 23, 2009, 08:06:18 PM

So you think there needs to be a discussion about who is the best?

pintsofguinness

Nope, who is best is very clear.

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: illdecide on March 23, 2009, 03:37:07 PM

Very well IVEDECIDED...only lost 1 match to a very strong Derry team. It looks like Marsden and O Hagan won't be missed after all...and these new lads are only cubs so we should have them for the next decade ;D

I thought it would be a few years before bumpy and grumpy would be replaced.  ;D Anyhow glad to hear its going well someone told me theres 12 of the panel in their first year of senior football? Is that true?

corn02

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 23, 2009, 08:06:18 PM

You're not looking very closely then. Do you not agree that teams can discuss their merits against each other irrespective of league standing , etc?