Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

That sounds rough, i can sort of remember a row but it happened that long ago and not being at the match i forgot all about it. The trouble with getting of with that shit is it allows teams to repeat it again untill they get severly punished. Going back to our county final the subs had to sit in the stands because we were warned that if any subs were seen running onto the pitch (in the event of a row) we would be fined £500 and thrown out of next years championship.

Your matches against them this year should be interesting, obviously the county board knows what went on so maybe they will get nailed (no pun intended) the next time they step out of line. Cullyhanna have always been know as nothing but Hallions from i've ever played against them so from your report nothing has changed.

P.S. I'm not a fan of Jimmy McKee
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stoke the boilers!

Dont think Jimmy has too many fans! ;)

Goats Do Shave

I'm a fan of Jimmy!

Give the man a break...  8)

Six Inch Nail

I don't think there are any refs with too many fans.  Jimmy, takes no shit which I admire, my only critisim of him is that he seems to favour county players abit, other than that I think hes not too bad.
Silverbridge Harps GAC, Co. Armagh

winsamsoon

Jimmy Mc Kee is a complete moron. Lets just say he had money on Dromintee a few years back. To say that he is a fair referee, after the game he took charge of two seasons back would not go down well with Clann Na Gael folk. I still can't work out how Cathal o' Rourke got a penalty that day.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Goats Do Shave

:o :o :o :) :D ;D

Thats a fairly serious (yet humerous) allegation!!!

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 22, 2007, 03:14:24 PM
I still can't work out how Cathal o' Rourke got a penalty that day.

Speaks volumes that you don't even know who was fouled for the penalty...

lurganblue

who actually was fouled? i didnt see a foul...  :o

pintsofguinness

Six inch
QuoteWe outscored them by about 6 points to 2 in extra time and with about 1 minute left all hell broke loose. 
It was 6 - 0 in extra time! Don't ever forget it!

Pints, apparently the county board were investigating the melee under the wrong rule or something.  Basically they seem to have got off on a technicality.
To add insult to injury.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louis the Red

Just heard this morning JP Donnelly trained with the Ogs last night without his transfer going through.  I believe the reason he's looking to move to the Ogs is "he wants to win something"!!!!!! What is wrong with this child????? ???  Should he not be looking a transfer to Cross?

Personally I think he went to last nights training because all the talk of the transfer had died down, and he wanted to be the main topic of conversation in the town for the next few days.

Attention seeking w@nker or just w@nker - You decide ;)

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteAs I said at the start, apparently there was some signal to get the row started.

As far as conspiracy bullshit goes, that remark takes a lot of beating. I wasn't at the match so I won't comment but the reports I heard at the time (biased I'll admit but no mroe so than the bridge boys on here) were that Silverbridge were far from blameless angels.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

As far as conspiracy bullshit goes, that remark takes a lot of beating. I wasn't at the match so I won't comment but the reports I heard at the time (biased I'll admit but no mroe so than the bridge boys on here) were that Silverbridge were far from blameless angels.
Well tacadoir! 6 months later and you break your silence.  I don't think anyone claimed the bridge were, or are, angels but tells us what they done that day that compared to cullyhanna's behaviour?  And as for biased accounts of me and six inch nail, tell you what, can you point to anything we've said that's incorrect?  Go and point it out.
As for your comment on the conspiracy, well it's just shows how much you know, why don't you ask Mal mackin was he sent out to do what he done?  You could also speak to some of the other players who's comments to each other, before the row, was overheard by our players. 

Horatio Kane

Quote from: Louis the Red on February 24, 2007, 12:18:42 PM
Just heard this morning JP Donnelly trained with the Ogs last night without his transfer going through.  I believe the reason he's looking to move to the Ogs is "he wants to win something"!!!!!! What is wrong with this child????? ???  Should he not be looking a transfer to Cross?

Personally I think he went to last nights training because all the talk of the transfer had died down, and he wanted to be the main topic of conversation in the town for the next few days.

Attention seeking w@nker or just w@nker - You decide ;)

Just heard he has signed for loughgall  they don't have any Judas c***ts on their books yet.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteWell tacadoir! 6 months later and you break your silence.  I don't think anyone claimed the bridge were, or are, angels but tells us what they done that day that compared to cullyhanna's behaviour?  And as for biased accounts of me and six inch nail, tell you what, can you point to anything we've said that's incorrect?  Go and point it out.
As for your comment on the conspiracy, well it's just shows how much you know, why don't you ask Mal mackin was he sent out to do what he done?  You could also speak to some of the other players who's comments to each other, before the row, was overheard by our players. 

Pint, my "silence" as you put it has been due to the fact that I (a) wasn't at the match and (b) my posting on the board has been severly restricted since the start of the summer for a number of reason (my total posts figure would bear this out)

Your asking what you've said that was incorrect, well you've always quite vehemently put forward the view that what happened at the c'ship match was entirely the fault of St Pat's men (and I'm not particularly fond of being labelled a c***). Now the limited accounts I've heard of the match suggest that CUllyhanna were not the only team at fault for what happened. Now I wasn't at the match and didn't see what happened, so, as I admitted, I don't have first-hand knowledge of what happened. I find it extermely hard to believe that any of the St Pats players would deliberatly try to have a match abandoned but I'm going to be dragged into a pointless arguement since I wasn't there.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

QuoteYour asking what you've said that was incorrect, well you've always quite vehemently put forward the view that what happened at the c'ship match was entirely the fault of St Pat's men (and I'm not particularly fond of being labelled a c***). Now the limited accounts I've heard of the match suggest that CUllyhanna were not the only team at fault for what happened.

Right tac well tell me what the bridge done.  That's twice now you've implied that we were as guilty so for the second time I ask what the bridge done to deserve the violence that was inflicted on them?  You're probably about the third person I heard suggest that the bridge were also responsible and I've yet to hear why.  Btw, when I refer to the c***ts and referring to those who were fighting that day, I know plenty of St. pat's people were disgusted at what they witnessed. 

You also say that the account given by me and six inch nail was biased yet you can't point to anything either of us said that was incorrect or untrue.