Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Harps beat Ballyhegan well in the Mid Board Cup

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: bennydorano on February 22, 2009, 05:02:47 PM

Thanks for the discreetness! On this showing it could be a long year ahead for Ballyhegan.

gander

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on February 23, 2009, 08:01:39 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on February 22, 2009, 05:02:47 PM

Thanks for the discreetness! On this showing it could be a long year ahead for Ballyhegan.

Wouldn't read too much into that, middletown beat ballyhegan in the shield last year and they still went on to get promotion

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 21, 2009, 07:51:34 PM
QuoteI prob have played on the same team as him but i can't recall anyone in particular standing out

The year you went down to division 2 after we beat you in the bridge he scored something crazy against you - 2-4/2-5 maybe, it was his senior debut.  Not remember him?

Well it's a pity he didn't make his debut a few years before that when we beat you by 20pts in silverbridge to relegate yous then maybe he could have done some more of his magic...Sorry just stating a fact not trying to get a dig in...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The GAA

Quote from: illdecide on February 23, 2009, 09:39:53 AM
QuoteI prob have played on the same team as him but i can't recall anyone in particular standing out

The year you went down to division 2 after we beat you in the bridge he scored something crazy against you - 2-4/2-5 maybe, it was his senior debut.  Not remember him?

Well it's a pity he didn't make his debut a few years before that when we beat you by 20pts in silverbridge to relegate yous then maybe he could have done some more of his magic...Sorry just stating a fact not trying to get a dig in...

what age are you?

illdecide

Quote from: The GAA on February 23, 2009, 08:52:15 PM

what age are you?

15 ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on February 24, 2009, 09:28:33 AM
Quote from: The GAA on February 23, 2009, 08:52:15 PM

what age are you?

15 ;D

You were asked your age, not your weight ;D

illdecide

If i was 15 stone i'd be delighted BC...lol

I'm sure you'll get to Croke Pk on Paddy's day!!! Hope to get to it myself

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on February 24, 2009, 10:17:35 AM
If i was 15 stone i'd be delighted BC...lol

I'm sure you'll get to Croke Pk on Paddy's day!!! Hope to get to it myself

I'll be there with bell's on!!!  I'd say it is about 10 years since I say 15 stone, so I'm not really in a position to slag, I would be happy just to see 16 these days!

anportmorforjfc

Are the league fixtures still not out yet?

illdecide

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on February 24, 2009, 10:55:36 AM
Are the league fixtures still not out yet?

they're out but i haven't seen them, one of our club men told me we are home to Cross on the 1st game...From what i can gather they have gave the first 4 fixtures like last year...

anportmorforjfc

is there a webiste where i could find them?

illdecide

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on February 24, 2009, 11:18:49 AM
is there a webiste where i could find them?

Orchard County are usually on the ball but i checked their site and couldn't find anything...