Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Quote from: charlie stubbs on February 19, 2009, 06:33:46 PM
yea he 22.  he got a brave injury when was about 17/18 who knows how much that held him back??no one thing he would start for the clans anyway

Oh Charlie you do try your best to get a rise from people don't you. Though i am struggling to find how the clans have came into this argument.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 19, 2009, 10:10:24 AM
Sure in that documentary that was made about Silverbridge( very good i may add) he was made out to be the next white hope. But 10,000 pages later and we all know what happened. It just atonises me how he was able to get transfer afer transfer from county to county. But like yourself pints i wouldn't be up to verse on transfer ins and outs (pardon the pun)

yourself and ill decide ridiculing the lad when you a)dont know the ins and outs of his transfers and b) probably havent saw him play 5 games between prob shouldnt have related that directly at the clans but he would start for probably any teamin armagh baring cross.  on that note good luck to the rangers 2mara.

charlie stubbs

lads can anyone confirm if the down u21 and armagh under 21 game still taking place at 2.00 pm today?cheers

armagh leg-end

Quote from: charlie stubbs on February 21, 2009, 10:36:48 AM
lads can anyone confirm if the down u21 and armagh under 21 game still taking place at 2.00 pm today?cheers

eh armagh beat them by 13pts i think!!

great win for cross.....another all ireland coming up to armagh?
Ard Mhacha Abu

charlie stubbs

just back from the u21 game a very good win for the lads thought down wud be 2 strong final score 2-15 to 8 points.  stefan forker who had already scored 4 points was given a straight red after a tussle with his man who also got the line.  ended up in a melee few other players on both sides can count themselves not to go.  was very disappointed with down,they where missing mcomiskey,oreilly and murney and michael magee went off early on but far that where at full strength. 

for armagh thought the defence was very good wasnt sure of many of the lads names no.7 was very good going forward carrying the ball.  though jj clarke had good game at chf, shane?? in corner forward was good to and forker accurate before went off!!suppose sign of your age when you arent sure of the lads when there is no programme!! :D

pintsofguinness

It use to always feel good to beat down, now it just makes me feel more sorry for them
I must be getting soft.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Lothos

Some craic with Nudie Hughes in Mckennas last Sunday night.   :D

armagh leg-end

Quote from: Lothos on February 21, 2009, 06:35:23 PM

he was rightly on!!
Ard Mhacha Abu

illdecide

Charlie clearly this lad is a pal of yours and your getting uptight about a few comments...all i said was if he was good as everyone is making him out to be then he'd be on the county panel. I prob have played on the same team as him but i can't recall anyone in particular standing out :-\  i don't know the lad at all...All i done was stated a known fact...maybe if he knuckles down this year who knows he could be better than i think and maybe get a call up to the county squad but until he does he's just a good club player.

P.S. shouldn't you be more concerned about your own team than waiting to get a dig in about the Clans... ???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

QuoteI prob have played on the same team as him but i can't recall anyone in particular standing out

The year you went down to division 2 after we beat you in the bridge he scored something crazy against you - 2-4/2-5 maybe, it was his senior debut.  Not remember him?

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: armagh leg-end on February 21, 2009, 07:22:20 PM

he was rightly on!!

LOL!! 

i heard he was getting paid in beer tokens!!! could be a long year  :P

winsamsoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 21, 2009, 07:51:34 PM
QuoteI prob have played on the same team as him but i can't recall anyone in particular standing out

The year you went down to division 2 after we beat you in the bridge he scored something crazy against you - 2-4/2-5 maybe, it was his senior debut.  Not remember him?

Yes i remember that well pints i was on the line unfortunately and saying that yourself and charlie are just mentioning the clans in all arguments  :-[(you know not trying to get digs but only illustrating a point) :-[ then i would also illustrate the point that after that year of relegation the clans came back up and won the first division and reached a championship final. But that is only me illustrating a point not taking a dig at anyone or trying to be arrogant.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

I'm not getting a dig in winsam, just saying what he scored that day. 
Dont you start getting paranoid too.

Lothos

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on February 21, 2009, 08:02:33 PM
Quote from: armagh leg-end on February 21, 2009, 07:22:20 PM

he was rightly on!!

LOL!! 

i heard he was getting paid in beer tokens!!! could be a long year  :P

:D Imagine what he'd be like after a league or championship match  :D

corn02

Quote from: charlie stubbs on February 21, 2009, 05:23:35 PM
just back from the u21 game a very good win for the lads thought down wud be 2 strong final score 2-15 to 8 points.  stefan forker who had already scored 4 points was given a straight red after a tussle with his man who also got the line.  ended up in a melee few other players on both sides can count themselves not to go.  was very disappointed with down,they where missing mcomiskey,oreilly and murney and michael magee went off early on but far that where at full strength. 

for armagh thought the defence was very good wasnt sure of many of the lads names no.7 was very good going forward carrying the ball.  though jj clarke had good game at chf, shane?? in corner forward was good to and forker accurate before went off!!suppose sign of your age when you arent sure of the lads when there is no programme!! :D

Shane Carroll by any chance Stubbs?